Barcelona

Kiara's POV
We just got out of the plane and it is really really warm here in Barcelona. It is also very humid here too. I'm glad that we are staying by the beach and get to go to the beach most of the time. Ik we will go to the few main tourist places too but that will only take up a day or two. Anyways we got to our hotel room and it looks super amazing! I can't wait for me and my hubby to use our matching swimsuits!! The view is amazing too!

JJ-today we are going to Sagrada De Familia Kiara-omg I can't wait to go! And can't wait for Parque Guell! JJ-but u have to wait for the surprise tomorrow! Kiara-ok I can't wait for the surprise too!!

Kiara-omg I can't wait to go! And can't wait for Parque Guell!
JJ-but u have to wait for the surprise tomorrow!
Kiara-ok I can't wait for the surprise too!!

They make out. They head down to Sagrada and look at the amazing colorful inside.

Kiara-wow this is such a relaxing thing to see!
JJ-this reminds me of u because of how bright u are! (Smiles)
Kiara-awwww babe(kisses his cheek) let's go light some candles for good luck!
JJ-but I already have my good luck right next to me!
Kiara-so do I!

They kiss and they light up some candles for their parents and the pouges and for themselves too. They walk around the park and see all the artistic stuff and take some pics and the day ends with some Paella, that they share before going to sleep and getting ready for the next day which is the day JJ will surprise Kie.

The next day.

Kiara's POV
So I guess we are wearing our swimsuits today, why not go with the matching ones so that we can take cute insta pics. My husband told me that he has a surprise for me and I've been wondering what it is. I'm guessing that we are going to the beach because he told me to get the swimsuits out. I just can't wait to see the surprise and yes I love when my hubby surprises me with stuff! Ahhh! I smile.

JJ-u ready?
Kiara-always am baby! (Smiles)
JJ-well then we should take the taxi to the surprise!
Kiara-I can't wait for this surprise!
JJ-you will love it sm! (Smiles)
Kiara-I love anything u do! (Smiles)

They kiss and then they head downstairs to have some breakfast before getting into the taxi for the surprise that awaits for Kie. JJ tells the taxi driver to stop a block before so that the surprise doesn't get ruined.

Jiara-gracias!

They leave the taxi.

JJ-put this blindfold on and hold my hand
Kiara-ok(confused)

JJ holds Kiara's hand as they walk to the surprise that Kiara has been waiting to see.

JJ-one, two, three, open ur blindfold!

Kiara opens her blindfold to see JJ's surf shop in Barcelona but as a new name called, Jiara's Surf Shop!

Kiara-omg this is amazing! How'd u do this babe?!
JJ-took me a few months to do and plus we are officially opening it up tomorrow! And we will both be there and will cut the ribbon!
Kiara-can we go in like rn?
JJ-I mean sure I have the keys to it
Kiara-ahhhhh yay!!!!