Thirty Six

"It's not want you think?" Jimin let out the sigh repeating the same word. But, I could not help but sulk.

I don't want to sulk, which make him frustrated with me. But, I could help. My mind keeps thinking about the just few second incident.

Jimin and I were came to institute for check something. It's up to jimin, he had work. But, took me with him. He don't want me think about, I prisoned there. He heared the complaint from Dr.Han, that I didn't meet anyone new from another session. Last time he introduced me to the two hybrids. Even though I were awkward with them, but still complainted about it. They were from my past, I want to meet someone new, who never shared memories in my past. So, jimin took me to office with his whole employees.

He told that, few hybrids and I were should have meet somewhere, but he is not sure about it. So, he requested to me be calm. Because, he isn't like to take me park or anywhere to meet complete strangers.

I agreed. Understanding him. I were happy as well too, untill another humen hugged Jimin.

She is beautiful, I could say. I saw few humen working in office. But, this one hugged him with large grin that I don't like.

Jimin assured, they are just friends and it's friendly hug. But, I can't help, repeat that scene again and again. I'm human, jimin loves me. And she is human, So, he loves her too?

"Can you please stop that?" Jimin could not control his frustration anymore, he let out sigh.

"I could help it Jimin" I shake my head to clear the unwanted thought.

Jimin loves me, I'm sure. She is nothing. But....

"It.." Jimin stopped talking further hearing knock from door.

"Enter" he ordered and adjusted his tie.

Mia came inside along with namjoon. Namjoon appeared with smile and looked around the office.

"You have nice one jimin" namjoon compliments.

I should agree, jimin have nice office for himself. Modaratly spacious, and decently decorated considering the budget. It's not has the view of city or anything, or sky. Just four walled room. but, it's beautiful and calm anyone who enter in. Sky-blue and gray combination of wallpaper, a framed certificate from government. Few flowers paintings on wall, and a picture of buliding another one with employees. A couch front of door, his table in side not immediate view when someone came in. A cupboard filled with various books, a separate rack for files beside his table a locker for important documents or money. Front of his table, a cosy chairs for guest. His table has arranged files, and my and his picture framed. A pen holder reach of his hand. I'm find myself, being comfortable in his office side of him, on a pulled chair from his front.

"Namjoon" jimin let out a sigh with relief.

"Yes, I'm" he come closer while Mia excusing herself. "Hello y/n. Comfortable are we?" He sat on chair.

"Mm?"

"Namjoon, can you take y/n home?" Jimin asked immediately. Namjoon widen his eyes, then looking at me. I shocked to hear it from jimin.

"Jimin!"

"What happened jimin? You called me for this!" Namjoon amazed.

"He called you?" I blurred out my shock.

"Yes. I have lot on my table, you could see. And I don't think I can make it any sooner. She barely had breakfast and she doesn't like lunch here. It's past two. So, it's better you take her home and gave something eat." Jimin explained as he taking another file and read inside of it.