Seventeen

Y/n's pov

"Jimin!" I surprised to see jimin. He came inside without knock and locking the door from inside.

"I didn't see you in dinner" he walks toward me. I sat up on the bed.

"I'm not hungry"

He sat beside me. Looking at the door. He locked it, that's made my heart beat faster.

"I heared about Jungkook and you" my heart dropped.

"Yes." I nodded myself.

"I also heard you waiting for me" now my heart beating again.

I lowered my head. What I'm going to say now?.

"You want me to say it loud?" He looked at me with smirk. "Isn't obvious?. That I love you. " He took my hand with his. I feel my eyes getting glassy.

"You .. love me?" I looked up to him. He cupping my face as he kissing the tears.

"I'm." He connected his forehead with me. "I just waiting for take you under my name. So, we can leave"

"We are leaving?"

I sniffed. But, his words shocked me. We are leaving means, only I and him. Not others?

"Yes. It's decided before. Back then, there was a situation. Because of that, seokjin had to take you. Now, everything is okey. He is just worried, but I hope he will change ownership soon" Jimin embraced me. My head on His shoulder.

"Can't we keep living with them?" Leaving them made it uncomfortable.

"Don't you want to be alone with me?" Jimin.

"It's not like that. I afraid to leave others. "

"Yes. You scared last week isn't you?. It's maybe some traumatic reaction. Don't worry, I will protect you" Jimin.

"Jimin!"

"Sighhhhh..... Let's see that in future. Now it's my time. I made it clear, no one going to interrput us today" he fall on bed with me. "How long it is, only you and me?" He pulled me closer. I giggled.

"But Jimin, I don't want be alone. It's made me terrified and uncomfortable. Please, don't leave without them"

"Okey. It's Only because of you." He accepted. I smiled at him. " But, I want my reward"

He pulled me to kiss as he changing the comfortable position. He made under him, my head resting on pillow. He take lead, I feel myself getting drowsy by him. He grapped my back of head and deepend the kiss.

"Mm?" I pulled his collar to get close more. But, I ended the kiss first cause lack of oxygen.

"You look beautiful" he caressed my cheek. I'm sure, I was blushing hell.

He touched my bottom lip and looked into my eyes. The tension between us is really hurt me to endure. He sniffed the air little. I can tell what he is sniffing. He laughed loud, I embarassed.

"Is this the effect I'm holding on you?" He grinned. I blushed more. "Is it?" His hand grapped my thighs and rubbed, I gasped. I'm wearing shorts. So, his chilly hands make it hard for me.

His fingers now placed on between thighs.

"Jimin!"

"What it is baby?" He sniffed my Thorat, I whispered when he lick.

He stopped and sighed. My breath become uneven. He kissed on my temple. "I want to continue. But, I don't want to force you. And I think, it may be too soon for you." He sat up and looked at me.