Eighteen

Yoongi's pov:.

"STOP. SEOKJIN, YOU'RE SCARING ME!" Y/n yelled at them as pushing him from Jimin. Y/n standing between them. I looked at jimin, his left eyes and cheek both redden by hit. On neck, claw's mark made bleed. Namjoon and others barely pulling jin and Jungkook. They also have scars on. I'm not better, I feel pain here and there because of their claws.

jin and Jungkook claws are extended. And their neck's furs are visible.

"Stop" she closed her mouth as crying. "I will do anything you say. So, please stop. Don't hurt them" she fall on her knees as loudly crying. Her tears are uncontrollable and Redding her face. Her snots are made her ugly, but it's sad. My heart felt pain looking at her like this.

"You're not allowed to be in relationship, and you're not allowed to see them or talk" he pulled her by elbows and made her stand.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon snatched y/n's hands from him.

"You're abusing her!" He stand between her and Jin.

"I'm not. I just diciplining her " Jin pulled her from namjoon's back. Namjoon grapped her hands, stopping them.

"Discipline? What you're rumpling about? She is not your slave" namjoon pulled her by his side, but jin's grip tighter. Both are hurting her, her white skin turned red and jin's claws made her skin bleed. She is crying by heart broken, not feeling any pain from wound.

"She is not slave. But, mine. She can't just do whatever she want. She is mine. I'm her owner. She need to know her place, she have already did so much that I don't like" He aggressively pulled him from namjoon's grip.

He pushed us from way and walked out.

"Jin. You're going overboard!" I yelled and followed him. We are all. Expect jimin, he fall on his knees as he crying on floor and taehyung grapped him. Y/n didn't protest and followed him as crying, wiping her tears. Still crying, but didn't say anything.

"Kim seokjin. We already agreed with everything in beginning. She is belongs to Jimin" namjoon growled.

"No, she is mine" Jungkook growling too.

"Shut up Jungkook, she is not belong to no one" Hoseok pinned him on wall. Jungkook growling and pushed him. They both start their fight. The growls and whines filled the air. But, no one cared and tried to stop Jin.

Jin is faster than us, he went to end of the hall. There is a metal door, I shocked to where he is going. He locked themselves in there.

"SEOKJIN...." Namjoon growled and banged the door harder. And trying to break it. There is no use, we modified the door to can't break easily. From inside or outside.

That room was for our heats. Because we have female in the house, we build it that way to avoid the risk. Because, it's heat room, we kept it clean. Why Jin locked themselves there?

I panicked and banged the door with namjoon.

"Don't do anything you will regret later Jin!" I screamed out loud.

"Y/n!. I'm sorry" The agonist voice was filled the air, he also banged the door with much strength and fall on his knees. Behind him, taehyung looked worried. Jungkook and Hoseok was also came, they hurt themselves more than Jin did. The blood dripping down from the wounds.

Jungkook pushed us side and banged the door with much strength. But, there is no use. The door was strong, and there is no windows inside expect smaller holes for ventilation. That's also smaller than taehyung's shifted form.

We stood there for minutes. Felt like hours. In next fifteen minutes seokjin came but, he locked the door.

"Y/n, don't open unless it's I'm" he ordered. And we heard locking sound from inside.