Twenty Five

"Please belive me. I didn't open the door" I cried out while jimin yanking my hair behind.

"I don't care about that" he slapped my face to wall. Then yanked my hair to face him. "How can you accept it?. Why you keep laying with them while I front of you all fine? Am I not enough?" He kicked my stomach, I coughed saliva out. He again kicked me with same pace.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I don't deserve you"

"Don't say my name..." He screamed as he pulled my shoulder to stand, then he slapped hard. I fall on the floor, he kicked me again.

"I'm sorry".

"You sorry?" He laughed. "Y/n. Atleast mean it when you say something! Huh?" He kneeled down front of me and yanked my hair. "Okey. I belive you, someone must be planned this and trapped you in this. I know, they will do this. But, don't you have a slightest bit of conscience?. 'Aigooo Jimin love me a lot, I can not do this to him? He promised to protect me! He doing everything he can! How I can do this him?' How the fuck you can do THIS TO ME?" he screamed last part. I starlted by his sudden change of voice.

"I'm really sorry, I'm sorry" all I can do was cry.

"Sorry huh?" He laughed. "You cannot even refuse it? You loved it ,when they touch you right? Here?" He touched my chest. "Here" he touched my thighs. "Y/n I should have killed you! Atleast you would have been leave few good memories of you, not this disgusting side of you" he stood up and showed his back to me.

He kicked the wall with much as he can. The wall cracks a bit. He breaks the ceramic vase into pieces with television screen. He turned to me, I starlted by it. I scared to see this side of him, but I deserve this.

He came closer and yanked my hair again to face him.

"I will give you a last chance y/n. If I catch you after someone dick again, I promise  I will kill you.  I mean it." he pushed me on floor. And leave the room.

Jungkook's heat ended in this morning. Their heat mostly last for three days. Because, they are predators. Only prey hybrids can go longer about week. Every single hybrid will go into heat, once in three months.

Soon jungkook annonced his heat ends, jimin brought me to his room and hit me. I cannot complain about it, because I betroyed Jimin's trust every now and then. He is mad, he hate me. I deserve this.

He know others having affection on me too. Mostly they are ready to call me as their mate. But, cannot.

He trusted me with them, also he trusted them with me. He trusted everyone. He didn't expect, they will turn back to him. More than that, he could not accept my betroyal. I could not help, my emotions nor my body. I willing to go submissive for them, and let them to do whatever they can. That's not mean, I don't like it too. My mind going crazy, whenever I'm with them.

That's what Jimin could not accept.

The intense relationship I need to be only with him, now shared by others too.

I can't lose jimin just for some pleasure. I lose everyone in my family, and friends. Manya and Mirae, I don't know about them. No one tell me about them, nor I can hear about them. Now my single family is Jimin. I did wrong, I did mistakes. I can do anything like that again.

I stood up with trembling legs. Three days goes with like a spark. I don't know, why my mind went crazy with him. My mind still recovering those memories, they are all feel something more. I can't explain, all I can say was. That was hella fun.

I walk to my room, then in shower.

Whole body stinking. everywhere is Turned purple brushes. Expect, new brushes. I could not stand more in shower, it's killing me.