Thirty One

"It's okey. He is just gonna be a door away" The therapist repeated his words again. I Just couldn't find it right thing to let him alone with other guys. I kept hesitating.

"Y/n. It's fine. Be a good girl" Jimin frowned, losing his patience.

I nodded this time. Because, the last thing I want is he getting mad at me.

They tired to get me out of house to meet therapist. But, I didn't like it. So, they had no way other than brought one to our home.

"Now can we start. Please sit" he smiled at me while, Jimin locked the door from outside.

"How you survived?" I asked him while sitting on a sofa. Namjoon let us use his office for season.

"By offering help ofcourse" he pulled chair from table and sat front of me.

"How?" I was curious, how this man survived. It's first time for me seeing a human after long time. The last human I interacted with was Ji ho. I don't know how he is doing, but I can only hope that he doing well.

"I found out the hybrid I took care, were stoling information from my office. Then, I asked why he did that. He didn't hesitate but, told me everything. Thankfully we maintained good relationship. To save me, and save my family, I helped them." He wrote something on his note. I can only guess, he begin our season.

"Don't you regret?"

"I do. Watching my children, locked inside our house. While, they miss their mother who refused to co-operate with them, while I wore collar every single day, everyday, I woke and every night before sleep, every bites I take. But, I don't mind it. Because, we are alive and healthy. Three times foods for day, and a warm place to sleep." He looked straight at my eyes. I felt uncomfortable and looked away.

"What would have been happened, If didn't comply with them, and informed this to authorities?" I hesitated to ask this.

"Before I inform the authorities, they would have killed me and children without second thought." He didn't hesitate to answer. I blinked at him, I know. I am not different from him. I was complies with them, because I wanted to be alive. I still don't want to die anyway. "That's past. Now, I did like to ask some questions. That will help me to understand you." He smiles again and looked at me with warm gaze. I nodded to him. "We did not introduce ourselves. I'm Han seo ha. Your therapist."

"I'm y/n l/n."

"It's y/n park. According to your adoption" I nodded. "How you know your owners?"

"Park? Owners?" That's the reality. But, why I forgot that?.

"Yes" his was was calm but, his voice Stern there is no warmth in it. He bought me to reality. They are all my owners. He silently warning me, they are just hybrids and I'm human. The relationship between us, never going to work out. Oneday it will fall down. But, I'm sure jimin never leave me. He loves me, I want to say that to him. But, I don't have any proof, I even afraid he will abandon me too. So, I just decided to answer his question.

"I.. only know Jimin before. Taehyung and Jungkook accompanied him sometimes. Yoongi and namjoon while picking me up from shelter. I meet others in house same day"

"What you think about them?" Dr.Han.

"About them?"

"Yes. About them. While first time you meet them, after you grown with eachother and now" his words are clear.

"How you helped them?"

"Pardon?" Dr. Han confused my sudden change of topic out of blue.

"You. How did you helped with hybrids?"