Fourteen

"Don't you think, it's look cute?" Jungkook excited as he ask. The curtains are Teal blue, and white. same as the curtains around bed. The room was painted with night black colour with clouds pattern and dark blue with tree pattern. They placed a bird toy on branches. Bed was white with Teal blue blanket. Pillow are two white and two ginger and two Teal blue covered. On walls there pictures and mine too. They framed with different white squares and rectangular shapes. A sky blue and white colour couch placed on the corner. Books arranged neatly on white with blue patterned racks. Near rack, same white and blue patterned cupboard. Few toys and fake bouquets are placed between the books. A brown table placed beside bed, a chair with deep blue pillow placed.

They must specially ordered for the things. They room were personally designed by the boys. For me.

Because the basement room completedly damaged by Seokjin, they had to buy everything there. But, they didn't want me to go back to basement and they said I need a room. They can't keep me in guest room forever. So, they arranged the room beside Namjoon's. Namjoon used this room for his office, the view in windows were look beautiful so, they changed Namjoon's office on ground floor and set a room here for me.

Because I angry and I desperately looking for escape. They kept me close with them. Someone always been my side all day. They stopped me from working around the house. They arranged part time maids to for chores. Except for cooking. Kitchen was off limits. Seokjin kept me beside him whenever he cooks. I don't do anything, but he kept me saying it feel more lively that way. He used to my presence.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung hugged me from behind and asked. His breath was hitting my ears. It's kind of sensation. I pushed him.

"I never asked for one" I half yelled at him.

"But, you need one" Jungkook now hugged me from behind. Pushing him wasn't easy, but I tried and failed.

"I take that as you like this room" Namjoon said. I glared at him, he mischievously grinned. "Hyung, I have work to do. I will late today, no need to left food on table" he nodded to seokjin and left the room.

"I have work to do too. But, I will be back before dinner" Jimin pulled me from jungkook and hugged me tight then kisses my cheeks. I pushed him too. He laughed and gave another kiss on another one.

"Don't stress her" jungkook pulled me from Jimin. Taehyung pulls jimin.

"We have work to do" taehyung pressured his words.

"Take care" seokjin Said as he come beside me. Jungkook gave me to seokjin and walk out of room. Taehyung pushed jimin out too.

"Bye bye y/n" taehyung waved his hands with happy boxy smile.

"The bed is comfortable than I thought" yoongi.

"That's y/n's bed. Go away Hyung" Hoseok.

"She is not using it now" yoongi.

"She will." Hoseok pushed from bed. Yoongi dramatically fall on floor.

"Yahh yoongiii" seokjin yelled at him.

He abandon me and start his lecture. Hoseok secretly laughing at them. I watching everything.

Day by day, I getting lesser negative emotions on them. I again feeling, getting used with them. I'm no longer angered or guilty. I'm again getting used to everything. I can not help but liking them again.

I hate them because I love them, because I love them, I hate myself more. I want to talk with them, laugh with them. Like before, play with them. Want to be a friend with them again. I swaying between my own emotions. I'm a pet, they can throw out whenever they want. This room is best example for my statement. Untill the day seokjin's rage.