Finale?

"Akane!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Akane!"

Akane's manager approaches the girl with a smile and a tablet in his hand. "Your next job is all lined up." The man explains as Akane takes the device and looks. Then she lets out a gasp. "Is this real?" Akane asked as she continued to read, then a smile made a way to her face.

"Aqua

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aqua... we'll get to work together again."

"So that's how I came to find out you were pretending to be Pieyon." Hina explains as she leaned against the couch while Aqua stares at his laptop. "Why did you do it anyway?

Aqua stays silent for a moment before he responds. "I mean... you won't believe me if I said it as myself..." Hina stares at the boy, shocked by how fast he confessed.

Then a few seconds passed before Hina burst into laughter.

"Hahahaha! That's quite adorable! Didn't know gorgeous was in your vocab." Hina teased as Aqua slightly glared at her. "Honestly, it now makes sense why ask me about voice acting tips, you just wanna sing my praises!"

Aqua closes his laptop, not glancing at Hina anymore. "And? I always said 'cute' towards other girls. If I said it to you, you'll likely know it was me." Aqua explains. "I simply wanted to ensure my sister's first live show succeeded."

"Yeah, yeah. Excuses, excuses. There is no excuse to get out of this one, Aquamarine." Hina giggled. "Just admit that you find me attractive, and get a move on with it." Aqua quickly gets up and starts heading towards the door. "I'm outta here."

"Oh? Is the shy Aquamarine running away?" Hina asked as Aqua turned to look at her. "I'm not running away, I'm just trying not to talk with you." Aqua corrected. "Same thing, that's what all people say." Hina replied.

"Well then..." Aqua suddenly was now close up to Hina's face, a small smirk on his lips. "Do you find me attractive?" Hina stares at the boy, stunned by his question before she glances away. "Psh- you're average at best." Hina responded.

'Oh? Why sound so hesitant, is it because you do find me quite handsome." Aqua chuckled as the two continued to bicker back and forth. "I'm glad Hina is more open now, especially with Aqua." Ruby smiled as she, MEM, Tsukiko and Kana peeped inside.

My love reaches deeper [Gorou/Aqua x Oc]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें