Entrance ceremony

It was the day Youtou's entrance ceremony

Hina got up early in the morning to get herself ready. Taking a shower, brushing her teeth, then her hair, putting on her uniform and putting on her dress shoes. Of course before Hina could leave the house, she was congratulated by her parents who were very emotional about their daughter growing up so fast.

Meanwhile, Tsukiko did the same routine. Getting ready and such. But when he was ready to leave his house, he looked at his mom who tearfully congratulated him. Meanwhile his father just sat at the diner table, not even sparing a glance at him and just kept reading his newspaper.

Either way, Tsukiko and Hina quickly met up with each other and entered the gymnasium where the entrance ceremony was being held.

It was a long and boring entrance ceremony, to the point Hina almost fell asleep but luckily Tsukiko was the one that kept her awake

It was a long and boring entrance ceremony, to the point Hina almost fell asleep but luckily Tsukiko was the one that kept her awake. And soon after the principal was finished, everyone went to find their classrooms.

"Man, that was boring..." Hina yawned as she stretched her arms. "I know right! I was ready to whip out my phone and just watch TikTok videos!" Tsukiko nods before his eyes slightly widen. "Hey, look! It's Aqua and Ruby!"

Hina's gaze follows where Tsukiko was pointing at and sure enough she sees the twins walking with each other, probably finding their classrooms. "C'mon! Let's go talk to them!" Tsukiko grins before he drags Hina along with him and fastly approaches the two.

"Hey, Aqua and Ruby!" Tsukiko greeted them with a smile as the twins turned their attention to them. "Ah! Tsukiko and Hina, I'm so glad you're here!" Ruby smiles before she quickly gives Hina a huge hug.

"N-nice to see you too, Ruby..." Hina saids awkwardly as the girl quickly backs away from the hug. "I believe you too are a part of the performing arts, so you guys will have the same class." Aqua says as he stands beside his sister.

"Yeah! Well, Hina would be apart of 1-A. I'll be in 1-F." Tsukiko explains before he starts sulking. "Man, and I was so hype that me and Hina would have the same class together." Tsukiko pouted while Hina just gently rubbed his back in a way of comforting.