Star Stage!

❤=Ruby

💛=MEM

🤍=Kana

💖÷Hina

🌟=All together

"Good work out there!"

"You too!"

An idol group had just finished their performance, making their way back to the dressing room. "What're your plans after this?" The first girl asked. "Hmm, I'll probably head home." The second girl hummed. "Oh, what 'bout you, Mana?" The second girl said towards the one in pink.

"I spotted this cute girl in the dressing room earlier so I think I'll watch her perform a bit!" Mana answers with a smile.  "You've got a soft spot for cuties." The second girl points out. "You're such an otaku." Another girl points out as Mana just let out a giggle. "What stage are they on?" The first girl asked as they continued to walk.

"The Star Stage." Mana replied. "Oh, the hellish one..." The first girl sighs. "It's crazy hot in that place." The second girl adds.

"Oh, boss, mind if we stay and watch the next act? MEM-cho will be performing

"Oh, boss, mind if we stay and watch the next act? MEM-cho will be performing." A blonde haired male asked as he walked with an older man and a guy with glasses. "I've heard that name before. Who is she?" The older man asked.

"Well, she's a streamer. She's pretty cute and entertaining. She was recently on this show called Love Now." The man with glasses explained. "Ah, the one that saw a storm of criticism." The older man responded. "She joined this group called B Komachi." The blonde adds.

"B Komachi?"

"You know them?" Glasses guy asked. "Young guys these days don't know, huh? They took the name from a group from some years back. One of their members was Ai, a legend. She was truly incredible, but she died before realizing her ambitions." The older man explains, staring at the bright star.