Ai Hoshino

"Senesi, your wife is here to see you

"Senesi, your wife is here to see you."

"Who!?"

Gorou could feel his heart drop to his stomach upon hearing who had just visited the hospital. "Y-yuzuki is here! But why!" Gorou stuttered as he seemed a bit panicked cause A: Ai was sitting in a hospital bed and is having a check up and B: if Yuzuki sees how Gorou reacts to Ai, his marriage would be over!

Gorou inhales from his nose before exhaling from his mouth, calming himself before heading his way to the lobby. Feeling his heart pounding in his chest, both of love and anxiety.

"Ah! Honey, I came here to give your lunch!" Yuzuki calls out with a smile. This relieves Gorou as he happily cupped her hands into his own. "Aw, thank you honey!" Gorou gently smiled, placing a kiss on Yuzuki's lips before bidding goodbye, leaving with his coworker who deadpanned at him.

"Honestly, I wonder how ̶L̶̶o̶̶l̶̶i̶̶c̶̶o̶̶n̶ like you managed to get married..." Gorou's coworker mumbled as the male let's out a gasp. "Don't act like my wife made the wrong choice! We're made for eachother!"

Gorou's shout catches the patient and co-workers' attention as the two stand in the middle of the hallway. "If you're going to scream your love for your wife. At least use your inside voice senesi."

"Who made that?" Ai asks, seeing Gorou ready to eat his lunch that Yuzuki prepared

"Who made that?" Ai asks, seeing Gorou ready to eat his lunch that Yuzuki prepared. "Ah! This was made by my wife." Gorou nervously grinned.

"Wow! Must be nice to have someone by your side." Ai cooed as she placed her head in palms, staring longingly at the lunch. Gorou notices this before handing Ai a bit of his lunch.

"Want a try?" Ai's eyes widened for a moment before she grins. "Thank you!" Ai quickly snatchs the bit of lunch and chews on it. "Mhm!! This is so good, you have to introduce me to your wife!"

Gorou, who was fangirling over the fact that his favorite Idol was eating his lunch, quickly chokes on his food upon hearing her request. "W-what! I can't do that!" Gorou quickly denies, making Ai pout.

"Aww, but she must be super nice and probably super caring too!"

"Aww, thank you! That's a huge compliment coming from an Idol."

Gorou and Ai quickly froze, hearing a voice coming from the doorway. Yuzuki stands there with a small smile on her face as she quietly enters the room, closing the door behind her.

"H-honey! What are you doing here!?" Gorou stuttered with a flushed face as he stared at the woman in awe. "I just came here to see what's up. Didn't knew that Ai would be here." Yuzuki softly smiled.

"You must be Mister Amamiya's wife! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Ai greeted as she bowed her head. "It's nice to meet you Ai! I must say, having a child at such a young age must be challenging. But I hope you'll managed through." Yuzuki saids as Ai nodded.

"Yeah, do you have a child of your own, miss?" Ai's question made Yuzuki and Gorou slightly frown as the two glanced at each other. "Sadly no, I found out I can't have children. So I don't really know what it's like." Yuzuki sadly smiled as the idol stared at the couple with empathy.

"Anyways, I must be on my way. I have to make sure the house isn't robbed." Yuzuki said jokingly as she made her way to the door, but Ai quickly called out to her. "Hm, yes Ai?" Yuzuki hums her attention on the young idol.

"Could you..." Ai felt her cheeks blushed in embarrassment as she gripped tightly on her blanket. "Could you make me lunch?" Ai asked as Yuzuki stared at the girl with wide eyes before nodding with a smile. "Of course, I'll bring one tomorrow." Yuzuki winked before she bid her goodbyes and left.

"Your wife is really nice..." Ai mumbled as she stared longingly at the door. Gorou hums in agreement as he also looks at the door that his wife just left through.

"Yeah, we were made for eachother..."