Cute

It was another day of practice

The girls have finally finished their performance for today, Hina, MEM and Ruby chatted away as Kana wiped her face with a towel, suddenly a water bottle was handed to her, making her look up and see Tsukiko. "Good work out there." Tsukiko smiled.

"Thank you, Tsuki!!" Kana smiled, chugging the water down. "Aw, he's so darn nice! Nothing like that Aqua guy..." Kana said as MEM approached her while Hina and Ruby left the room.. "Arima, you really hate Aqu-tan, huh?" MEM points out. "There's not a thing about him to like!" Kana replied, looking away.

"He's insensitive and lacks common sense. He acts calm and collected, but he's just a low-key perv. Plus, both him and his sister have no respect for their seniors. He's never once used honorific expressions with me! Maybe I'll just have to really tell him off!" Kana ranted, MEM giving her a slight deadpan expression.

"I'm quite a bit older than Arima, but I can't recall her ever speaking to me that way." MEM thought. "Aww, he had such an innocent charm when he was little." Kana signed disappointedly, catching MEM's interest. "Oh? You've known for a long time?" MEM asks.

"Yep. We met on set when we were little. Aqua and I were like three or four maybe?! You can't ever forget that guy once you meet him, you know?!" Kana replied.

"Huh?!" MEM hummed, confused. "He was always in my mind ever since then! Back then I thought he was an angel so I think he grew up to be so awful. I wish he'd stop spoiling my sweet memories!" Kana frowned.

Meanwhile, MEM gets more and more from this information. "Break time's over!" Ruby announces as she and Hina enter the room. The four girls quickly went back to their positions and started the next song.

"So, how're the girls looking at you?" 'Pieyon' Asks as he was on a call with someone on the tablet. "I'd say they've gotten much better." A manly voice replied from the other line.

"Ruby's dancing has always been on point. And MEM-cho maneuvers about while deftly watching her surroundings. Arima is sincere and a quick study. Even while singing, she doesn't make any mistakes in her dancing that stand out as mistakes. Hina is also a fast learner, managing to adapt to the new dance moves, and improving on her smile."

"Have them practice with stage positions in mind this afternoon and then just rest up tomorrow." The real Pieyon suggested. "Okay." The other 'Pieyon' replied. "Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to help like this." 'Pieyon' thanks.

"Don't mention it - I've taken a liking to those girls. I'm glad to be someone you can count on." Pieyon replies.

"But, I'm a bit shocked. To think no one would even realize you're impersonating me... Pretty impressive! Can all actors easily pull this kind of thing off?"

"I wonder..." 'Pieyon' mumbled. "Those with a feel for it can, I suppose."

"Hmm. Still, was doing this really necessary? Even without disguising yourself as me-"