Ai

One year later

One year later

It's been a year since the scene had been shooted, Hina decided to take her new talent and turn it into one of a voice acting career. Voicing in cartoons such as pretty precure and more.

Her parents were very proud of her, always being the number one fans that had always had her back. If Hina could be honest, it was probably the most support She've gotten, unlike her past parents.

Her past parents, always having little expectations of her. She wouldn't say they were downright terrible, but they did so very little to support their child.

Of course that was her past life now, she can't get it back even if she wished she could. Having found a lovely husband and supporting a 16 year old idol just for it to be only taken away.

But at least Ai is safe, probably having the time of her life with her twins. But now that she looked back at the.

Won't the twins be the same age as Ruby and Aqua?

"Okay, let's wrap it up for today!" The director shouts as the voice actors quickly put down their headphones

"Okay, let's wrap it up for today!" The director shouts as the voice actors quickly put down their headphones. "Good job everyone! I think today's episode would be smooth as ice!" One of the voice actor's grinned, using a catchphrase that her character usually says. "Say Hina, you did pretty good! Do you have any tips for me?" One of the voice actors asks, approaching the young girl.

Hina hums for a bit before smiling. "Don't just read the lines, feel it." Hina responds. Only leaving the voice actor feeling more confused. "Honey, it's time to go home." Hina's mother smiled, taking her daughter's hand and walking their way towards the car.

"So, how did it go?" Father quickly greeted as the two girls took their seats in the car, the father in the driver's seat. "It went okay as usual." Hina blankly responded, staring out at the window as usual. "Well, today's the last episode right?" Father asked again, pay attention to the road. Hina hums in confirmation making both of her parents grin. "Well, today's your lucky day!" Suddenly, three tickets of B Komachi's concert tickets were shoved in front of Hina's face, surprising the young girl.

"We managed to get tickets to B komachi's live performance! Isn't that exciting!" Mother squealed as Hina stares at her with wide eyes. "Oh! Y-yeah!" Hina gently smiled as mother quickly pulls away.

"I think we did it honey! She seems very happy about this!" Hina's mother whispered to her husband who nodded with a smile. Meanwhile, Hina stares out the window with a small smile, excited to see the idol herself.

"Maybe Gorou would even visit the performance."

"Ai-san from the idol group B Komachi has been murdered."

"Crash!!"

Hina's hands let the small plate slip from her fingertips and quickly break once it dropped to the ground. Her wide eyes staring at the news, unable to comprehend what the news reporter had just said.

"Before dawn this morning, a report came in from her Tokyo condo that 'A man is stabbing a woman.' When the police rushed over, they found a woman thought to be Ai-san who had been stabbed in her abdomen and had collapsed and was bleeding."

"That's horrible!" Hina's mother mumbled, a worried expression written on both parents' faces. "She was pronounced dead at the hospital she was transported to. The man thought to be the culprit is an enthusiastic fan of Ai-san. Several hours later after the incident he made a suicide attempt and was pronounced dead at the hospital."

"Coward! Attacking a woman and committing suicide, that's a coward move..." Hina's father tsked. "Honey, you shouldn't watch this..." Hina's mother turns her attention to her daughter, her hands ready to cover Hina's ears but the girl quickly pulls away.

"According to Metropolitan police, Ai-san had just recently moved, and are looking into the possibility that the man had an accomplice as they proceed with the investigation."

Sick

That's what Hina felt, like a stomach flu was planted into her stomach, ready to explode. Hina was ready to run back to her room, ready to cry her heart out until the news reporter continued.

"In other news, the Metropolitan police also suspected that the man that have killed Ai-san could also be a suspect of the suicide of Yuzuki Amamiya."

Hina quickly stops in her tracks, looking back at the TV.

"From an old suicide case about four years ago, a woman named Yuzuki Amamiya was found dear at her own home, most likely by taking her own life. But in this case, it was most likely staged. Unfortunately there is not much information on this investigation at this time."

"Suicide... is that what they really thought! They didn't bother to even check if there was a break in!!"

Hina quickly runs into her room, her parents quickly getting up from their seats to chase after her, but the girl quickly shuts the door and locks it.

"I can't believe it.... Did Gorou even say anything!"

"WhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhy..."

"Wait, did they say accomplice?"

Hina's eyes widened for a bit, removing her hand from her mouth. "Oh yeah, they say there might be an accomplice... Maybe that's how the fan found Ai's home address... Maybe someone from the same industry..."

"Hehe...."

"Hahaha....."

"That's so fucking laughable!! Why didn't I notice this before!!"

"The motherfucker who killed me was probably sent by his accomplice to get rid of anyone who had gotten close with Ai!!"

"That's fucking hilarious!!"

"Well this fucker better be prepared."

Hina's lips cracked into a huge grin, her eyes dull yet have an evil glint to them.

"I'll be the motherfucker who will kill them!!