Fear

"Okay kid, you ready?"

The director asked, Hina nodded in response. "Okay. remember, pretend there's a huge monster chasing you. So run as fast as you can." The director explains, hitting his rolled up manuscript against palm. Once again, Hina nodded.

"Okay, everyone get into position!" Hina quickly makes her way to the spot in the woods, cameras everywhere. Eyes on her. "I've never acted before, can I really pull this off?" Hina thought, her palms sweating. "No, you got this! Just pretend you're being chased!"

"Action!"

The Hina quickly runs, the air around her feeling thick and musty. "Just keep going..." Hina gulped down the lump in her throat, running as fast as she could.

"This is for Ai... you bitch..."

"Huh."

Hina can feel her heartbeat beating faster, her breath becoming heavier and heavier.

"P-please..."

"No, I can't let it end like this.." Tears streamed down Hina's face. But, despite all that she kept running.

"Gorou..."

"Ai..."

Suddenly, Hina sees the light, the heaviness that laid on Hina's shoulder releases. This time, she'll survive. This time she'll get her revenge-

Suddenly, hands wrapped around Hina's tiny form. Pulling back.

"NoNoNoNoNoNoNo!"

Hina desperately clings to a tree, seeing a woman with an umbrella shocked by her entrance. Hina quickly reaches out, in hopes the lady would pull her away.

"Please help me!!"

"Please!! I don't want to die!!"

"And cut!"

The scene had finally ended, Hina quickly felt the hands leaving, seeing as the person who worked as the monster was ready to take their break. "Wow kid, that was pretty good. To be honest, your voice really brings out the horror." The director grins.

"Mhm..." Hina only just simply nods, her heartbeat slowly calming down. "Sweetie! Are you okay? You're not scared are you?" Hina's mother quickly comes rushing in, picking up her daughter. "Mhm." Hina nods once again, wiping her tears.

"Wow Hina! That was so cool!" A familiar voice calls out, making Hina look to see Ruby and Aqua coming over with a woman who seems to be the mother by their side. "Who knew you had a talent for acting! I felt the chills!" Ruby grinned as Hina nodded. "I have to agree, how did you do it anyway?" Aqua inquires, making Hina tilted her head for a bit before gently smiling.

"Fear."

After the scene, Hina and her mother made their way back home, the car ride being silent. "So sweetie, what do you think? Do you want to take part in acting?" Mother asked, Hina who was looking at the window turned her attention to her beck back the window.

"I wanna try voice acting..."