High school

11 years later

11 years later.

"Hina! Honey, you ready for school?" Hina's mother calls out, followed by hurried footsteps coming from upstairs and descending downstairs. "Y-yeah, i'm ready!" Hina calls out, making her way to her mother with a tired expression.

"Okay! Have a good day at school, say hi to Tsukiko for me!" Hina's smiles, handing Hina her lunch. "Mhm, got it." Hina simply nodded, grabbing her lunches and quickly running out the house. "Goodness, they grow up so fast..." Mother sighs, staring at her daughter with a small sad smile.

It's been 11 years since Hina's declaration for revenge, or more likely sabotage. She looked a little more different now, her dark violet hair was cut short, always wearing the same star-shaped hairclip she got from her dad. And she was more mature than she was before.

"Hina!!" An ecstatic voice calls out from a distance, catching the teen's attention. From the other side of the roar stood a boy around Hina's age. His blonde hair framing his face as dark-orange eyes stare at Hina with joy. "Hina! Are you ready to go?" The boy smiles, crossing the road to be at Hina's side.

 "Hina! Are you ready to go?" The boy smiles, crossing the road to be at Hina's side

"Mhm. excited as always, Tsukiko." Hina gently smiles as Tsukiko chuckles. "Well, who is going to be the fun one between us! You're so gloomy and scary!" Tsukiko joked as Hina shakes her head, the small smile still on her lips.

"C'mon Tsukiko, let's go." And just like that, the two walk off to school. Anticipate on what's to come.

"Hey Aqua, does that girl look familiar?" Ruby, now 15 years old, asked her brother

"Hey Aqua, does that girl look familiar?" Ruby, now 15 years old, asked her brother. The two turned their attention to two other kids, one who had dark-violet hair. The other had blonde hair. "Hm... no?" Aqua hums in confusion as his eyes bore into the back of the girl's, a sense of deja vu hits him.

"Wait.... Is that Hina!!" Ruby suddenly screeches, catching Aqua off guard. "Hina..." Aqua repeated under his breath, looking back at the girl before the gears in his brain clicked. "Oh. It really is her... she looks different." Aqua commented, looking at Ruby before realizing she wasn't there.

"HinaHinaHinaHinaHina!!"

Hina and Tsukiko quickly stopped, hearing a female voice, repeating the dark-violet haired girl's name. "Hina!! It's you!" Suddenly, Hina could feel someone almost tackling her down to the ground, weight on her back making it shocking and unsettling. "Ah! Hina, you know her!" Tsukiko gasped.

Hina raises a brow before she turns to see the familiar twins. "...Ah, Aqua and Ruby..." Hina said in a monotone voice as Ruby quickly backed away with a grin, meanwhile Aqua trailed behind. "Oh my god!!! You look so different! Did you cut your hair! You look a little taller than me! Oh, and that hair clip is so cute!" Hina's eyes slightly widened as Ruby bombarded her with questions.

"Oh! And who are you?" Ruby than turns her attention to Tsukiko who smiles. "Name's Tsukiko! I'm practically Hina's best friend." The twins stared at him in shock before looking back at Hina.

"So, you still act?" Aqua asked blankly as Hina slightly shrugged. "I do voice acting, if you count that as acting." Hina responded. "Really!! You don't act in shows or movies anymore! B-but last time we saw you, your acting was top notch!!" Ruby exclaims in shock.

"Well I felt like voice acting was my calling so..." Before anyone could say another word, the school bell caught everyone's attention. "Seems like we better head to class." Hina said as she stared at the twins with a stoic expression. "Well, cya." Hina waved goodbye as Tsukiko did the same, the two entering the school.

"You know Hina, you really are good at acting. Lying about not acting even though you're planning to join this school's theater." Tsukiko grinned.

"Shut it Tsukiko, this is all for the plan. You better not rat me out."

"Why would I? Yuzuki."

Author note: If you notice slow updates

Author note: If you notice slow updates. It's because I've gotten into an accident which broke my left elbow so I can only right with one hand.