Lights, Camera, Action!

One year later

One year later

"Honey! I have a surprise!" Hina's mother squealed as soon as she came back from work. "Hm... what is it Mama?" Hina hums in confusion, walking up to her mother who had a huge grin on her face.

"I managed to get you a role in a movie! Isn't that exciting!" Mother cooed, showing the manuscript of the movie.

"What."

"This is making me tear up! My baby girl is finally having her chance in the spotlight." Hina watches her mother gushed all over the place, meanwhile herself was standing. Stunned, standing completely like a statue.

"We'll be going to the set next week, so until then let's celebrate!" And just like that, Hina watches her mother baking her a cake while her father, who just came back home was hanging up celebration decorations.

"You gotta be kidding..."

The week had flown by very fast, and it was today that Hina and her mother were going to the set where the movie was going to be produced. From what information Hina has gotten, it seems to be some supernatural movie and the role she'll be playing was a kid being taken away into the darkness, or her words. Victim 1.

"Remember, Sweetie. Nothing is really real, mommy will be here to protect you." Mother smiled, comforting Hina who in response nodded. "To be honest, it's kinda a coincidence that I'm playing a murder victim, or a child victim in this case." Hina thought, watching the trees pass by during the car ride.

Once they arrived, Hina was ordered to go where the other kids were. Of course Hina did what she was told with no other words besides a nod. "Other kids, well I guess it's better than being surrounded by adults. Well, I shouldn't talk should I?" Hina thought as she was getting near to her destination, but suddenly.

"I bet her acting was so horrible they were forced to cut her parts. Seems the one thing she's good at is buttering people up."

Hina lets out a surprise hum as she sees a dark-red short hair girl with a summer hat stepping out from the dressing room, seemingly talking to someone. "Hey AD, carry my bag." The girl ordered, looking at the woman who was carrying boxes. "Uhm well, hold just a moment..."

Hina watches the girl leave, not even sparing a glance at her. Of course Hina expected this, some actors can be snobby or were just too pampered when their kids, and seeing the child wasn't really surprising.

Once the girl leaves, Hina takes her chance and peeks into the room. Seeing two other kids, both had blonde hair but their eye colors were different, one had blue while the other hot pink. But Hina didn't have time to observe since the two kids had irritated expressions.

"Aqua..."

"I know, But she's a kid... I won't kill her."

"Yikes, definitely going back to mom." Hina thought, as she slowly crept away but unfortunately for her, the girl had already noticed her presence. "Hey you! Where are you going!" The girl calls out, causing Hina to stop in her tracks, slowly turning around to face the two with a nervous expression.

"Why are you here! Are you going to act as well?" The girl asked, tilting her head to the side. Hina could only just nod, her face getting hot due to the embarrassment of getting caught. "Cool! My name is Ruby, this is my twin brother Aqua." Ruby introduced herself as her Aqua slightly waves.

"What's your name!"

"......"

"Uhm, your name?"

"......"

"Uhh, hello?"

"......"

"C'mon!! Say something!!"

"Hina! There you are!"

Just in time, mother came rushing, picking up her daughter and patting her back. "Please don't leave without mommy, okay? Who knows where you'll have gone." Hina's mother sighed. "Ohh, her name is Hina! That's a cute name!" Ruby gushed, catching Hina's mother's attention. "Aw! Seems like you made new friends! That's adorable." Mother grinned, meanwhile Hina just nodded.

"Anyways, the scene is starting soon so we'll have to leave. But maybe your mother will let you two have a playdate with Hina sometime!" Mother smiles at the twins. "We should definitely ask Mama! What do you say Aqua?" Ruby looks at her brother, who seems hesitant to nod but does anyway. "Yeah, I guess."

"Anyways, me and Hina have to get going! See you on set!" And just like that, Hina and her mother leave. Now it's only Ruby and Aqua.

"Hmm, that girl seems shy. Maybe she isn't used to having friends?" Ruby comments as Aqua shrugs. "Well she's better than Arima." Aqua saids before reading his script.

"I'm going to go see her act!" Ruby declares, walking the direction where the two have left. "Uh, hey! Wait!" Aqua quickly calls out, following his twin sister.

 "Uh, hey! Wait!" Aqua quickly calls out, following his twin sister