Last breath

It was 10 days since Ai's request

Yuzuki had kept her promise and made two lunches for the two. Always visiting the hospital and earning praises from the both of them. This made Yuzuki feel the giddiness rise in chest as she watched her husband and the idol eat.

Of course the president of Ai's group was irritated by the idea but had come around eventually, sometimes even giving Yuzuki thank you gifts for making Ai happy.

Yuzuki was happy, she was happy that she had a wonderful husband. She was happy that an idol who was extremely popular enjoyed her company. She was happy that she felt that she had a real family.

If only that happiness could have stayed forever.

It was now midnight, days away until Ai's delivery

It was now midnight, days away until Ai's delivery. Yuzuki leaves the hospital with a happy beat to her step as she stares at her phone in hopes she gets a message from Gorou. "Man, I can't wait to see the twins." Yuzuki grins, her hands reaching down to her purse to reach for her keys. But suddenly she notices something.

The door was unlocked.

That was unusual, Yuzuki knew that the door was locked when she left the house, a burglary perhaps. Yuzuki slowly takes out her pepper spray as she slowly opens the door with caution, stepping into the house as the wood makes an eerie creaking noise.

Now inside the house, Yuzuki walked down the hallway, her eyes scanning to see if anything was out of place. But, it seems everything was alright. Yuzuki lets out a small humming noise as she makes her way to the kitchen, her guard slightly lowered.

Then Yuzuki checked the laundry room.

Then the living room

And lastly the bedroom that Gorou and her shared. "Hm...seems like nothing is out of place." Yuzuki mumbled, feeling relief that no one had intruded. The woman lets out a long sigh as she smiles. "I probably just forgot to lock the door-"

Suddenly the sensation of something wrapping around her neck took Yuzuki off guard. The women quickly struggled as the attacker came to tighten the rope. "This is for Ai... you bitch." The attacker tsked, venom in his tone as Yuzuki continued to struggle, trying to break free.

But the more she struggled, the more she felt like she's about to faint. Or even worse, her breath wavering. "P-please..." Yuzuki struggled out a word as her frantic movement slowly died down. But the attacker continues to strangle her.

Yuzuki could see the black dots appear before her as she felt her heartbeat in ears, the sound of it slowing down. Her arms slowly stopped trying to get the rope off her neck, instead they fell to her sides as her brown eyes got duller and duller.

And soon enough she took her last breath.