Rebirth

"C'mon! Don't tell me you're scared of a bit of water!" A woman around her 20's laughed as she splashed water on her husband and the two played in the ocean

"C'mon! Don't tell me you're scared of a bit of water!" A woman around her 20's laughed as she splashed water on her husband and the two played in the ocean. "Psh! Please, as if I'll let you get away!" The man chuckled as he chased his wife around, the two falling down on top of each other and laughing.

After the playful bantering, the two sat by the shore as they admired the sunset. "So, how is she?" The woman asked her husband, her eyes still staring at the sun that was slowly going down.

The man glances at her before looking away, "She's doing good. She can walk better than last time." The man simply responded, earning a small smile from the women.

"Do you think... you can be reborn?" This was the first question that confused the man, staring at his wife with bewilderment and confusion. "W-what do you mean?" The man asked.

"I mean, if you could be reborn. Do you think you'll have your memories of your past life... or you'll just simply forget."

This was the first time he saw his wife so serious about something, it was a bit nerve-wracking. "W-well, maybe. Who knows what we did in our past life." The man mumbled as he continued to watch the sun that had already set, the moon taking its place.

"Well, if we do... then Gorou, promise me something." The woman gently placed a hand on her significant other hand as she stared lovingly into his eyes.

"Promise me that in our next life we'll meet again. Promise me you'll love me again...." Gorou Amamiya stared at his wife before gently smiling, cupping her hands into his own.

"I promise Yuzuki, I'll fall in love with you all over again.

And again

And again

And again...

And again until we aren't reborned anymore.