B Komachi!!

“I should’ve hired you two as a scout, huh?” 

It was a few days after MEM and Hina decided to take the offer of becoming a part of B Komachi. Aqua managed to convince Miyako to meet the two to have a proper interview. “Popular Youtuber and influence, MEM. And Famous voice actor and cast of Love now, Hina.” Miyako said, staring at the two girls. 

“I’m surprised to hear you two were interested in being an idol.” Miyako then looked at her paper that had information on the two. “Your YouTube channel has 370,000 subscribers, and you have 638,000 followers on TikTok.” Miyako then flips to the next paper. “Hina, ever since you have taken a part of Love now and the final episode of Sweet today. Your follower account had skyrocketed probably even close to Mem’s followers numbers.” 

“It seems you two are quite popular.” Miyako then looks back at the two with a smile. “To start, can I ask if you’re with an agency?” Miyako asked. “Well, I’m in the streaming business as a sole proprietor. I’m currently working with an agency called FARM, but I’m not directly signed with them - rather, we're business partners.” MEM explains. “Under my agreement with them, it’s no problem for me to freely take on jobs.” 

“Makes sense.” Miyako said before turning to Hina. “What about you?” Miyako asked. “I’m currently not with any agencies.” Hina simply respondes.”Okay then, in MEM’s case, Strawberry Productions would be commissioning your services in the idol industry.” Miyako said, looking at the paper. “ We have plenty of internet personalities with us, so there’d be no problem making such a contract.”  

“It feels like a timely offer… But that look on your face tells me there’s something you need to get off your chest.” Miyako points out, staring at MEM’s nervous face. “Well, I have a good idea of what it is.” Miyako said, resting her on her hand. 

“Your age… You're misrepresenting it, right?”

MEM-cho lets out a small gasp, surprised that Miyako managed to guess it right. “You can tell?” MEM asked. “Yes, your bone structure makes you look quite young, but you can’t fool me.” Miyako saids, letting out a small giggle. “There’s no need to be afraid. Claiming to be younger by a few years is common for independent entertainers. It doesn’t bother me.”

“You really mean that? That’s a relief.” MEM said, her nervous expression quickly turning to one of relief. “Well? How old are you really?” Miyako asked. “Um, well… The truth is…” MEM mumbles, filiding with her fingers before she gets close and whispers into Miyako’s ear. 

Aqua and Hina watched as Miyako’s smiling face quickly darkens, once she heard the truth. 

“You fudged it big time?!”

“I am deeply sorry!” 

“Your claimed age is 18, which means… You’ve got some nerves of steel, huh?” Miyako mumbled, counting with her fingers. “Please stop counting!” MEM cried out as she sat on the floor. “How many years did you subtract? Three or so?” Aqua asked. MEM goes quiet for a moment, not looking Aqua and Hina in the eyes.