Kana and Tsukiko

The three stood there in embarrassing silence

Hina was the first one to let out an awkward cough as she tried to put back her poker face, but it failed due to the fact her face was red. “D-Didn’t see you there Aqua, we’re returning back.” Hina saids, avoiding Aqua’s gaze.  “Uh- yeah… the others were wondering where you two were.” Aqua mutters, also doing the same thing.

Suddenly Akuma starts backing away before he scurries off without saying a word which confuses the two but didn’t say anything nonetheless. “Let’s head back.” Hina blurts out as she quickly speed walks past Aqua who was shocked by her small shout but follows her from behind.

The two didn’t utter any words to each other as they headed back.

It was the next day, highschoolers, workers and other people were gathering around as they waited for the crosswalk sign to signal to them

It was the next day, highschoolers, workers and other people were gathering around as they waited for the crosswalk sign to signal to them. Among the many people stood Kana, a blank look on her face.

“I’d been really hot on Yuki-Yuki…” A schoolgirl said which Kana takes notice of. “But lately Aqu-Aka is crushing it, right?” the schoolgirl continues. “Since Akane came back, she seems more stylish. Isn’t she super cute!?”

“What strength she showed together with Aqua in overcoming that stir- She’s really turning her attention to him. It’s adorable!” Kana quickly glances at a schoolgirl, her blank expression turning to a depressing one. “It’s almost the final episode, huh?” The second schoolgirl said. “I wish it’d go on longer. I mean, it’s interesting!” The first schoolgirl pouted.

“Last season, the couple kissed at the end!” The second schoolgirl inquired. “Wow, crazy! The anticipation is killing me!” The first school girl squealed.

And just then the crosswalk signs switches to the green man, signaling everyone to walk. But Kana just stands there for a moment, a gleam of sadness in her eyes. She then takes step forward and- 

“Straw- I mean, Kana!”

Suddenly, Kana whips her head around to see no one other than Tsukiko with a bike by his side, smiling at her, like her world was more colorful when he smiled. . “Hey Kana!” Tsukiko greeted Kana.