Personal Hina x Aqua HCS + Aqua pic

Hello readers!! This is just my headcanons on Hina and Aqua and their relationship (which isn't Canon yet :3)

-Aqua is always the big spoon whenever Hina and him cuddle.

- TEASES EACHOTHER ALOT, Like playful, flirty teasing!! (They both will be flustered either way)

-Aqua always brushes Hina's hair out of her face (So he can admire her face some more ;3)

-Aqua is always wearing something plain while Hina is wearing a whole ass dress! (Cmon Aqua, work on your wardrobe)

-The two aren't good with PDA in public at times but in private is a whole ass different story!!

-Will usually have dates at home, but if it's a special occasion will go out, but tries their best to stay hidden so no paparazzi while chase them.

-Hina always cooks for Aqua and that boy will always ask for seconds (He just loves her food)

-If Aqua is jealous, he'll wrap his hands around Hina's waist, his head in her shoulders as he just stares at the person she's talking to, menacingly.

-If Hina is jealous, she'll just wrap her arms around Aqua's arm. Pretending to be feeling under the weather so She and Aqua can go off in their merry way (Aqua teases her about it after)

-Aqua is very nervous when he meets Hina's parents for the first time, luckily they accept him (Thank god)

-Miyako and Ruby already love Hina. Probably teases Aqua about when the marriage is going to happen.

-the rest of cast also asks them when the marriage is going to happen (wink wink, nudge nudge ;3)

-Aqua's love form is words of affirmation and Hina's is physical touch.

-Their kisses are always small yet passionate but if you think they'll make out, That'll probably will never happen 💀 (The closest thing to a make out session is the two just kissing for a one minute before they pull away)

-Aqua always reassures Hina that he fully loves her and would never pick anyone else but her (He says this while cupping her face with his hands)

-Aqua always carries Hina's bag like a gentlemen (Despite Hina protests)

-Hina always calms down Aqua whenever he has nightmares (Like Ai's death and such)

-Aqua is definitely the one who confessed first. (And he's super awkward about it 💀)

-Hina probably stands there like dumbfounded and like accepts his confession. (She's sweating like crazy and has a flushed face)

-Their first kiss was definitely under the moon on a nice night under the stars (It was super romantic)

And this isn't related but I wanna show this Aqua pic!

(When Hina falls for him and sees him in a suit SHE'LL BE SUCH A NERVOUS WRECK)

Anyways That's all my HCs for today, if you guys have any HCs pls share, I love hearing yalls thoughts ^0^ Have a nice day/night !!