Tsukiko

"Everyone! Welcome our new student, Tsukiko!"

Two years ago, Hina remembered on a cold, November morning that a new student was introduced to her homeroom class, Tsukiko. He was your regular extrovert guy, always smiling and befriending everyone he meets.

But that act didn't fool Hina, no.

Hina could see through his act, playing dumb and friendly with everyone so that could be around his finger, of course this was backed up with evidence.

Thanks to the perks of being a quiet student, Hina could easily eavesdrop on Tsukiko's conversations, ones that have raised suspicion.

"Yeah, Ami has been talking trash about you! You should confront her."

"I've never said such things. I thought we were friends."

"Thank you so much for believing me, Kizana!"

The boy who cried wolf, but if the boy actually had got away with lying till the very end. That's how Hina described him, the girl did everything in her power to avoid him at all costs. eating lunch in a different classroom, sitting far from him, even using a different route to her house. Hina did everything, but yet.

Her character managed to draw him in.

"You're Hina right? Wanna be friends?"

Hina's lips formed a thin line, glancing at the boy with obvious suspicion and warry. "No thanks." Hina just simply replied, grabbing her bag and walking past Tsukiko. But he quickly stops her, a rough hand grabbing tightly on Hina's arm.

"No? B-but you seem lonely! So maybe I can fill that void!" God, it was pathetic hearing him plead. Being lonely wasn't a problem for Hina, it was an advantage. And she won't allow some two-faced guy try taking t--