The real Reality show

"I'm not your enemy

"I'm not your enemy. Please, just calm down."

Akane glances back at Aqua before looking away, tears in her eyes. "Aqua… But why?" 

"MEM and Hina said that you went out in the typhoon but still hadn't come back, and they've been looking everywhere for you." Aqua explains. 

"So, I traced the route you'd take to the convenience store and… you fool…" Before Aqua can say anything else, the two hear hurried footsteps followed by heavy breathing.

"Akane! Aqua!"

Hina runs over the two, her body drenched as she hurries to the two. "You're okay! Akane, what happened? I texted and called multiple times!" Hina asked, almost out of breath as the girl just stared at her in shock.

This was the first time she'd seen Hina in distress.

The three stayed in silence before Akane started crying, trying to wipe away her tears. Hina just stares at her before she gets in front of the two and uses her jacket and herself to protect Akane from the rain.

"Hey, you three!" Suddenly, a police officer comes running up to them, a flashing light in hand as he pointed it at the three. "It's dangerous out here! What on earth are you doing?!"

"Oh honey!! What are we going to do?!" Hina's mother asked worriedly as her husband, Tsukiko and her sat in the kitchen, panicking

"Oh honey!! What are we going to do?!" Hina's mother asked worriedly as her husband, Tsukiko and her sat in the kitchen, panicking. "Hina just ran out of the house without an umbrella, and there's a huge Typhoon! What has gone through that girl's mind!" Hina's mother cried out.

"Don't worry, love. I'll go find her. I'm sure she hasn't gone that far." Hina's father reassured as he quickly puts on his raincoat. "I'm coming too! I can't leave my best friend in danger!" Tsukiko chimes in as he grabs one of the raincoats.

Hina's mother stares at the two, worriedly before her expression turns to a determined one. "I'm coming too!" The woman declares as grabs her raincoat. "Ah- but, Elena. Are you sure?" Hina's father asked in disbelief as his wife nodded.