34. TO BE TICKLED PINK

CROWN PRINCESS LYRA BELLE DE ANEMOI _____________

_____________

CHAPTER 34

After that, Lyra heads to meet Henry. Henry was the old butler that was like family and stayed with them throughout until Medea came and fired him on her first day there on the basis that he planned to hurt the princesses. Lyra hated what Medea did and swore to bring Henry back.

 Lyra hated what Medea did and swore to bring Henry back

HENRY

Henry after leaving the palace, started working as a tailor at his daughter's boutique since he did know how to sew a little.

When they reached the shop, Lyra asked to meet Henry. She was taken to the back of the store where a tall figure with long thin fingers that had wrinkles on it stood draping a cloth on a mannequin. His silver white slight curled short were cut in contrast to how when he worked as a butler his hair use to reach his lower back in a low ponytail. In both of his eyes, he wore round glasses.

"Henry."

Lyra's voice makes his eyes go wide as he turns around in astonishment. He hadn't sighted Lyra for quite a few years now. Although he was aware that Lady Belle was Lyra and had seen her passing by he had never approached her nor she had ever done the same. For this reason, the very moment was surprising to him.

"Your....highness....Crown Princess Lyra..."

"How are you doing, Henry?"

Henry startled, starts cleaning up the space for Lyra to sit.

"It's fine. No need to do that. I am here to get you back."

"...what?"

"Come back to work, Henry. Please. I need you to handle everything."

"You mean back in my old position?"

"Yes!"

"..."

Henry's expression falls in contrast to Lyra's excited appearance. Sighting his silence, she inquires softly,

"Is something the matter?"