6. I Am Here For You

Chapter 6

Princess Lyra Belle de Anemoi _______

_______

"What does that mean?"

Dylan inquired eagerly. Before Lyra could reply, Delilah came forward,

"Mighty sorry to disturb you both but breakfast is here. Princess Astrid and Sir Xavier are waiting for you."

"We will be right there."

Dylan stated before turning back to Lyra. It seems he wasn't going to let her go without hearing her answer.

"Why do you desire me to become the Queen? What's in it for you?"

Lyra mumbles, with dull eyes.

"Nothing. I merely desire you to be happy. And I equally know you remain the ideal choice. The exclusive choice to help your Kingdom."

"....they are doing well without me. Let's just go."

Lyra passes by him and opens the door when Dylan grabs her arm softly and whispers tenderly,

"You can request help. If you require it. Whenever you desire it. You know I am here for you, right? If you require someone to talk to. I am here for you."

"....I know..."

Lyra mumbles before leaving without barely looking at him.

After breakfast, all four of them talked merrily about various pleasant things

After breakfast, all four of them talked merrily about various pleasant things. It was after such a long time that Astrid and Lyra were having fun over breakfast. Their pleasant talks went on till noon. Time goes by livelier and more quickly when you are having fun.

Just as they realized how much time had unanimously passed, Nabal's longtime aide had come to get Lyra since Nabal was calling her into his office.