4. She Met Him

Chapter 4

Princess Lyra Belle de Anemoi _________

_________

Lyra was genuinely puzzled. Dylan kept smirking at her with confidence. Confused, she reflexively averts her astonished gaze. She also felt flushed due to the intimate contact with this familiar person.

In all honesty, she did feel that this man was relatively familiar. But she fails to recall who exactly has she seen someone like him before. All she felt from him were extremely strong feelings of deja vu and nostalgia. Every time his intent gaze fell upon her, she instantly felt as if this man genuinely knows her. The real 'her'.

Seeing Lyra get perplexed, Dylan pulls himself back until Lyra was standing properly. He gently waves the polished shoe he had grabbed up in the mild air before bowing down and carefully placing it in front of her.

"It is not good to run without wearing your shoes, dear Princess."

"...thank you."

Lyra mumbles as she wears the shoe as well as its other pair which her maid Delilah had just placed in front of her.

"Where are you off to in such a mighty hurry, Princess?"

"I don't think it concerns you."

Lyra firmly replied, narrowing her direct gaze at him. This man had been speaking informally to her even after finding out she is the Princess. Since she was typically used to it, she overlooked his disrespectful behavior and instead recalls how she was running to see the man who was investigating her father's meals for any sort of poison.

Saying that with a blank expression, she leaves after giving one final glance. At her sudden disappearance, her maid Delilah anxiously rushes after her after bowing respectfully to Dylan and Xavier.

"....She was her highness Lyra..."

Xavier commented, shocked

"I knew it...I finally found you..."

Dylan's lips curled upwards as he happily went to his room to get ready

"But your highness I don't think she sincerely likes you very much."

This makes Dylan halt who turns and orders,

"Xavier, go away."

_______

Meanwhile, Lyra rushes to the private garden and straight towards the secret window. This unique window was intentionally hidden among the rose vines and was part of the private passage in the original design of this Castle. Only the direct descendants of the royal family were aware of the secret passages in the Palace.

 Only the direct descendants of the royal family were aware of the secret passages in the Palace