'That sounds fun. Are you ready to go home?'

'Let's go, noona!' Instead of taking Jimin's hand, he took mine and started walking

'It's like I'm not even here.' Jimin mumbled

The entire way home, he was telling me all about his school and his friends. Getting overly excited about drawing at school.
Then Jimin and I had to swing him a part of the way, each of us holding one of his hands as he swung in the middle.

He's got so much energy.

But after a while, we were by the little park, ready to part ways. And even though he pouted that I wasn't going home with them, he agreed to the next time.

It was the most heartwarming thing ever when he asked me to crouch, only to hang himself around my neck, and then kiss me on the cheek.

'Yujin, that's rude. You can't just kiss people.' Jimin scolded him, but he also seemed quite shocked

'I can't?' The face he pulled was the cutest thing ever; the little pout and his wide open eyes

'No, buddy. You need permission for these things.' Even if he scolds him, he explains it to him

'It's okay. He's got the permission.' I smile at both of them, with Jimin mouthing 'Sorry' to me

'Do you need to ask permission to kiss noona, too, Jimine?'

Poor Jimin went through 5 stages of embarrassment. Along with the shade of his face. This kid... I swear. The questions he comes up with...

'Yes. I need the permission, too.' He finally answered, keeping it short and simple. There's only so much you can explain to kids.

'Noona, does he have permission like I do?' He then turned to me

'Yujin, buddy, that's too many questions.' Jimin either tried to save me or himself, but this is not working

'Does he?' He just blatantly ignored Jimin

Looking at Jimin, both of us were about ready to drop into the ground. But as I said. He's only a kid.

'Yes. He does.' I answered Yujin, looking directly at Jimin, feeling my insides flipping around, and he reached his red point stage, unable to keep eye contact.

'Now you can kiss noona, too!' He got all giggly

'Let's go home. You have homework to do.' Jimin cuts his excitement

'First you have to kiss noona.'

'Yujin-'

'She said you can!' He argues

'It's alright.' I smile at Jimin. 'I believe he might be as stubborn as you are.'

'He might actually be worse.' He mumbles, looking at Yujin

Fuck it. My heart is already near jumping out. I doubt it will get any worse.

I took two steps closer, standing right in front of him. 'I don't think we're going home any other way.' I smile, looking in those beautiful eyes of his

'We-we don't have to-'

I cut his mumbling off by getting on my tip toes, pressing my lips on his cheek instead. I swear I heard him stop breathing, and he turned to stone. I did take him by surprise.

'I'm sorry. I didn't ask for permission.' I whisper, looking down right away

I thought he'd run, but instead, he leaned down, and his soft, plump lips made contact with my cheek. A soft and not so short kiss he left on my right cheek made me overheat in a millisecond.

'You have it. No need to ask for it.' He whispered back, making sure Yujin can't hear him

I'm about to combust.

I could barely think now looking at him. He's never been this close before, and his lips definitely never reached me. But they did not.

'YAYYYY!!!'

The sudden applause from little Yujin as he celebrated his little victory made both of us kind of pull back from each other.

Only now I realized how close we were to each other. From far away, it definitely looked wrong.

'Come on. Time to go.' Jimin spoke first, taking Yujin's hand. 'See you tomorrow.' He didn't even look at me, but at the ground. Or Yujin. Or anywhere else.

'Bye.' I muttered, waving at Yujin who was waving back at me, grinning like a little idiot

I still feel like screaming. I need to pull myself together. What the hell is wrong with me!?