𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎

The next morning Victoria woke up finally feeling more rested than yesterday. She couldn't hear her brother around the apartment which made her confused.

She realized she woke up early and he's probably out for training. She took her phone and finally sorted all the texts and calls.

She went to the kitchen to make some breakfast and coffee for her and Charles. She wanted to make it up to him. Even if she knew it's not needed.

Charles always had let his sister stay and his place when she was feeling down or something was wrong.

Victoria also loved her other brother's but Arthur was mainly busy and Lorenzo was in Italy most of the time.

The only period they are together is the summer, christmas, each of the siblings birthdays and their moms one.

That is a couple of weeks in a year. It's not a lie all of them are pretty busy and sometimes they miss to be home together.

Victoria had finished with making a healthy breakfast for her and Charles, enough to feed them up and please their diets.

She also needed to make at least one session before leaving for Spain cause she feels so unfit.

But now she really enjoyed giving herself a break from it. She would probably do it tomorrow before leaving.

Not long after Charles was back. He was visibly struggling to catch his breath. His sessions were very intense and hard so he is always giving his maximum into them.

"I made breakfast, and coffee." Victoria spoke as Charles sat on the couch.
"Thanks Vicky, I'm starving." He laughed as he stand to take his food.

They ate in comfortable silence, letting eachother chance to fully woke up.

"So you are leaving in one day?" Charles asked his sister taking a sip from his coffee.
"Mhm, you can't come with me no?"
"You know i really want to but i can't. I'll ask Lorenzo if he can come with Charlotte." He sighed feeling bad he won't be there for his sister.
"It's fine. You'll come next weekend when I'm racing." She smiled, trying to not make him feel more bad.
"Yeah, I'll be there." He smile assuring her.

The rest of the morning Victoria and Charles spend in talking about the racing stuff. Even if the sport his sister will be comparing in it's not the same as he's, the schedules were practically the same and almost everyone was the same.

He specifically explained her how to cope with anxiety, disappointment and anger. It was really nesecerry for her to know about that because her brothers won't be around that much as before.

"It's okay to feel disappointed in the beginning, it's okay to feel anxious, it's okay to be angry. I'm all of this sometimes. The situations in the sports we are competing in will put us in different positions when we need to deal with it. I want you to talk to me, Arthur, Lorenzo or maman if you're feeling bad."
"I promise Cha, it's okay."
"You won't understand it until you experience it. I want you to have communication with us when something is not okay. We are your family we will help you."
"I know, thank you for everything." She smiled and hugged her brother tight.
"What about a movie night, you'll choose a movie. Soon we won't be able to do it that often."
"Don't make me cry! You know how much I'll miss being home with all of you." She laughed but deep inside she felt really bad she won't have as much quality time as she had till now.
"It's okay Vicky, i also miss it sometimes when I'm away for long. At the end of the day we come home again so it's fine we'll see eachother."
"Okay, enough sadness. Let's go." She grab his hand and leaded him to the living room.

Charles left his sister choosing a movie while he was making popcorn.

When they were little they used to watch the Lighting McQueen so there was nothing better than a old childhood thing to watch.

Charles sat down as he put a bowl of popcorn on the table letting his sister snuggle into him. He covered her with blanket and wrapped his arm around her.

Victoria was enjoying the animation till she slightly started asleep in Charles's arms.

Not long after she was already asleep without Charles noticing that. He kept his sister close not moving a millimetre.

He noticed that Victoria is asleep in his arms and smiled brightly.

"You're growing so fast Vicky.." he whisper kissing her forehead gently.

She slightly moved but continue sleeping peacefully. He remembered all the times he was used to rock Victoria to sleep when when was little or when he calmed her down when she got upset.

It was exactly like this. She was tightly holding him because she knew Charles won't let anybody hurt her.

Her other brothers also won't but her relationship with Charles was on a different level.

She loved her brothers equally and no one was her personal number one. Three of them were. They all protected her always at every cost as they do now.

She was still their little princess that no one can touch or hurt because he will fucking die.

Their mother was proud of the way her brothers are protecting her since she was born.

Now Victoria is no longer that little but everytime she's upset she goes to one of her brothers. It doesn't matter which one of them. The three of them were capable to calm her down.

Charles carried her to the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. She slightly woke up just to snuggle herself into the sheets.

He admired his sister which continue to sleep that peacefully.

"Charles please stay." She mumble before he can exit the room.
"Is everything okay?"
"It is, i just want you here. Some last moments spend home together." She sadly said and Charles layed next to her in the bed.

It was really going to be one of the lasts. Even if she will drive next weekend. This one was busy for Charles so they'll probably will be back home in two or three weeks. Both of them.

She had now again snuggled into Charles, again letting herself fall into a deep comfortable sleep.