𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"You got me so scared! Vicky, i-i thought i lost you! Fuck if i loose you-" He started but i cutted him off.
"Can you give me a hug already? Fuck what happened, i want my big brother to not be mad at me!" I said with watery eyes.
"Oh Vicky.." He whispered and gave me a gentle hug.
"Please don't do that ever again..Cha i was crying for days!" I said, little frustrated.
"I'm so sorry Vicky, i just..just felt so sad because i didn't saw you. I miss you, all of us do! Arthur never listens to me, maman is worried."
"I'm gonna be back, I can't be comparing this weekend."
"So we are going home together?"
"Yes." I smiled weakly.
"I'll ask the doctors about update for your condition."

...

After the doctors made sure I'm fine i was free to go. Ben has packed my things already so i can leave straight away.

Marc and Santi were waiting for me infront of the hospital. Marc looked infinitely worried and tired in once.

When he saw me he quickly made his way to me and gave me a gentle hug, expressing how worried he is.

"I thought something happened.." i whispered, breathing heavily.
"No, it's fine. I'm just going to Monaco. Few days rest will effect me well. See you in the next race." I smiled barely and let go of his arms.

Santi gently patted my shoulder, happy i was okay.

"Don't scare us like that again kiddo." He added and i nod with a smile.
"Apologize to the team for the damage on the bike." I said to Ben.
"Don't worry about anything right now Vicky." He assured me with a comforting smile.

...

We got in Charles's jet after a short car ride to the airport. We were catching up a lot. He was complaining about how Arthur never listened to him and how he was like a five years old.

"Honestly, I don't have strength for this bullshit." I added at the end of his complaining.
"Hey! You should do something! He only listens to you!"
"First I'll rest, then we can have a family dinner." I said yawning.
"Okay okay, i get it you are tired. Take your time." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders gently.

After a few hours flight we arrived in Monaco. It was already getting dark outside, it was very beautiful. I missed it so much.

"So..welcome home Vicky!" Charles smiled as he took out my suitcase.
"It's great to be finally back." I smiled.

He drove me to my place, i wanted some privacy now, after that i promised to go to maman's house and have a great family dinner.

Marc*

"You're seriously in love since you just asked me to fly to Monaco with you to see her!" Santi said surprised.
"Mate i know! I'm just worried for her."
"Do you know how bad this can affect the team and your points also-"
"Mate..fuck it. Vicky is more important than the race." I said as i putted my suitcase in the jet.
"Sometimes you're crazy." Santi admitted.
"Sure, i am." I sighed and looked down.

Why no one can understand how much Vicky means to me. She came in a moment when i thought everything was over, when i was ready to give up. She is my light in the darkness.
I was ready to do everything for her, absolutely everything.

The only problem now was that I don't know where her apartment is. I never asked her that..Maybe because i never planned to go to Monaco without her knowing.