𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

Victoria woke up with her head feeling really heavy. Memories from last night were popping up in her mind as she tried to stand from the bed.

She found herself in her middle brother's apartment. All she can remember from last night was a lot of alcohol, boys and dancing.

She don't even remember calling her brother to get her. She barely even remembers something.

Her phone was buzzing next to her head with so much texts notifications and calles which she clearly don't wanted to answer right now.

She slowly got up and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes. The headache was killing her. Her vision was little blurry and her speech was slurred.

Her brother entered the room and smiled at his sister's condition. She was clearly tired after the long night.

"Charles..what the fuck happend?" She slurred and Charles smiled.
"You had a long night Vicky. You should tell me what happened?" He stroked his sister's hair and the memories started to hit her again.
"Well...wait you're not mad?" She looked surprised at him and he nod with smile.
"I know there was a reason. You never drink. What happened? Nothing bad right?"
"No..it wasn't something bad." She sighed tiredly and Charles pulled her for a hug.

She always loved the comfort her brother's embrace gave her. She felt safe.
She wrapped her arms around him and rest herself on his chest.

"Vicky I'm worried. Tell me if you remember." He suddenly said still holding her.
"You remember i talked about a contract with Honda in MotoGP?"
"Yeah."
"So, they told me they will give me a chance." She looked up at his brother, he had a wide smile on his face, clearly expressing how proud he is.
"Really? Vicky that's amazing! I'm so proud of you!" He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Really? But that means i can't come with you to races."
"Vicky who cares. You'll have your own career. That's absolutely amazing!" He smiled hugging her tighter.
"Yeah but no one of you can come and watch me.."
"Lorenzo can come sometimes. Me and Arthur unfortunately can't..But i have free weekends i can try to come okay?" He noticed the disappointment in his sisters eyes knowing she really feels bad about it.
"When you're gonna start?"
"It's not that fast as F1, I need to fly to where is the next race and have some preparations with the team. Then maybe next weekend I'll make my debut." She calmly explained her brother and he nod few times understanding her.
"My next weekend is free. Arthur's also i think. Maybe we can come with you."
"Really? Please. I'll be nervous." She looked at her brother with begging stare and he nod with smile.
"What about telling everyone. I'll invite them here and you can tell the news."
"Okay. Can you just give me some time. I need to fresh up." She laughed.

She was sticky from all the alcohol that had been leaked on her, she still had the headache and this endless tiredness.

She definitely needed rest. But now the important thing for her is to tell the rest of her family the news she just told to Charles.

After she took a hour or so to fresh up and she was finally ready. Her family members were already waiting for her to join them.

She put some of Charles's clothes on and head to the living room. Her mom gasped seeing her state. He younger brother was hardly keeping his laugh while the older one had a smile on his face.

"What happened to you darling?" Her mom asked her pulling her for a hug.
"Well, a long night." I laughed and looked at Charles.
"Nothing bad happened. I took her here." Charles assured their mom.
"You look like shit." Arthur suddenly told his sister, letting out a laugh.
"Thanks Arth." She rolled her eyes and stand Infront of them.
"You're here for something completely different than my hungover. I got chance in MotoGP. I will fly to Spain for the next race and had preparations there." She explained everyone and they had smiles on their faces.

Everyone were happy for her. Her mom stand to hug her again.

"Your dad is so proud of you darling." She smiled kissing her cheeks.
"I really hope so.." She nod with cracking voice.
"I'm proud of you Vicky." Lorenzo hugged hugged her after their mom did.
"Thanks, it means so much honestly."
"Sometimes i hate that you're older than me but shit Vicky I'm so proud of you." Arthur hugged his big sister.
"Guys, this means so much to me.." She smiled at her family feeling extremely happy.

After a great afternoon spend everyone had left.

"Can i stay a bit more. I really miss staying here and spending time with you."

She didn't lied, she had a flat in Monaco but knowing her brother is away almost every week and she can't be with him everytime it's making her missing him much more than usual.

"Of course you can. You're still my little mouse. You can stay as much as you want." He smiled at her and she nod.
"Do you think I'll be successful in MotoGP?" She suddenly asked Charles.
"Vicky, i know it may sounds scary, it's a new chapter in your life. I'm 100% sure you'll be successful." He stopped and sit next to her taking her hands.
"I'll make you worried every weekend." She laughed.
"I'm sure you'll be very careful. Although I'll still be worried. I'll need two phones to watch Arthur and you now!" He laughed.
"I promise that I'll be very careful." She smiled also.
"I know."

She suddenly felt extremely tired again. After everything she's still recovering from a night out.

"You look pale, go take some sleep." He rubbed his sisters hand and she nod.

Victoria layed on Charles's bed and directly dozed off. She realized she needed to leave for Spain in two days and she needed to actually take some good rest.

She was stressed enough about what's coming next in her life so she couldn't keep herself awake any longer.

Her brother let her took the bed in his room as he took the couch. He wanted his sister to be comfortable.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें