𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢

Victoria*

Me and Marc needed to leave Italy early next morning, i was pissed as fuck, i hate when i need to wake up THAT early.

"Okay..tell me why we needed to leave in fucking 8am?!" I complained while he was driving us to the airport.
"Vicky, don't complain. I don't like it either." He smiled and handed me his coffee. "You can take it, I don't want it." He added and i smiled.
"Merci."
"What?" He said confused.
"I talk in french when I'm tired. The english is just too complicated to speak right now." I yawned.
"Say gracias." He teased me.
"Spanish lessons are for later."
"Bien entonces." He said and smiled.
(Okay then.)
"I don't give a shit what you said." I laughed and turned on the music.
"Hey! You said you're still sleepy!" He laughed at how loud the music was.
"Yeah, that doesn't mean I can't listen music."
"You're terrible."
"You woke me up."

We got in the private jet, again Santi and Ben were waiting for us.

"Ahh you two are late again!" Ben complained.
"His fault!"
"Her fault!" We both said in once.
"Marc woke me in 7am!"
"She listened loud music in the car!"
"You two are like kids." Santi laughed.
"He's a kid!" I laughed and teased him up.
"You'll see when we arrive in Italy! I'm gonna make it the worst weekend you had in your life!" He rolled his eyes and sat on his seat.

I felt my head falling on his shoulder and myself falling into a slight sleep. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Marc*

"You like her." Ben said teasing me.
"Yeah? She's my teammate?"
"Not in that way, you like her romantic way." Ben smiled at Vicky who was innocently sleeping on my shoulder.
"Is it that obvious?" I sighed.
"Maybe. Vicky didn't notice, but everyone around you two probably did."
"I do like her, yes. Fuck. She is so sweet, so kind and beautiful. She is amazing!" I said desperately.
"Talk to her about your feelings. Vicky is very understanding girl, and to be honest she likes you too." Ben smiled.

I looked down at Vicky, she was slightly snuggled into my arm, sleeping.

I sighed, too scared to convince my feelings to her.

What if Ben misunderstood and she don't like me? Why if she wants to be just friends with me?

I sighed and let my head falling on hers, also getting myself into a deep sleep also.

Victoria*

We landed in Italy, i woke up by Ben and Santi talking. I felt Marc's head on mine and didn't bother myself to stand immediately.

"Come on sleepy heads, we need to go!" Ben nudged us.

We arrived at the hotel, i took my room keys and headed to my room. I was tired enough to just stay there and do nothing.

My room was next to Marc's one so we were close again.

I throwed my stuff on the ground as i layed on the bed.

My phone rang and i sigh.

I promised everyone in home to be back before going to Italy but i didn't. I wanted to but we just went straight away.

"Hey.." i quietly spoke.
"You promised to be back home? What happened?" I heard Charles's mixture of sad and frustrated voice.
"I know Charles...i just..we left straight away. I'm sorry. I'll come before we leave for Germany." I promised, feeling guilty..
"Yeah..you said that before you left for Italy. Maybe it's more important for you to be there than come home to us."
"Charles! Don't talk like that! You know how much i miss you all!"
"Yeah Vicky, i see it." He said ironically and hung up.

I felt tears burning in my eyes..
He knows how much i struggled to leave Monaco in general. Why he's not happy I'm doing well instead of being unhappy I didn't managed to go home.

I really wanted to but I can't. He is also away much of the time and now he will realise how shit it feels your sister or brother to not be home when you are.

I knocked on Marc's door, still in tears.

"Come in." He shouted.

I slowly entered his room, trying to wipe my tears.

"Vicky! What happened? Are you okay?" He came and got me in his embrace, i immediately started calming down.
"Charles..he..he.."
"Take a deep breath and explain me." He said stroking my back gently.
"He was pissed i didn't came home! He thinks i like being more away than being home! He knows how hard it was for me to leave Monaco! I really wanted to be back home but..." I struggled to breath.
"Vicky..Calm down. I know it's hard for you but understand him. He's not used to you being away from home. It's also hard for him." He kissed my head gently and i tried to copy his breathing.
"Calm down Vicky. When you're ready we'll go to dinner."
"I don't want to eat. I'll just go and sleep."
"No, please don't starve yourself."
"I will not Marc. I just don't want to eat.."I sadly said, fully knowing I'll starve myself.
"Then come to eat with the team."
"Fine.." i gave in.

I washed my face and we both headed down to the restaurant. I was feeling down and sad after my conversation with Charles.

We sat down, but I didn't even touched my food. Ben looked at me worried and then at Marc, i just shook my head, letting him know it wasn't something with him.

"Talk to us Vicky. How was your day?" One spaniard from the team asked.
"It was great, Marc woke me up very early but it went good!" I tried to sound as happy as i can but i think i failed.
"Typical Marc! Always waking up early!"
"But you told me you don't like waking up early!" I punched him gently forcing a little smile.
"Opss." He shrugged shoulders and smiled, seeing my smile. "Now please eat, even a little bit." He whisper in my ear but i shook my head.
"I really don't feel like eating Marc, I'll just go and sleep."
"Go in my room."
"Why?"
"I want to keep an eye on you. Just to make sure you don't do anything stupid."He said trying to sound convincing.
"Okay." I simply said and stand from the table.

Marc*

Fuck. Did she believed me? I do wanted to make sure she don't do anything stupid but the real reason was that i want to have her in my arms again.

Just feel her close to me.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Ben asked me curiously.
"She had some kind of argument with Charles because she didn't got home before coming here. I think it's just hard and new for all of them, because Vicky never actually left Monaco for that long."
"That's true, so where is she going?" He smirked cheeky and i immediately got his point.
"My room. I want to keep an eye on her."
"You sure?"
"Of course." I sighed and also got up from the table.

If she don't want to eat, I won't eat either.

I entered my room and i heard her taking a shower. I didn't minded at all. I wanted her to be comfortable.

I sat on the bed and just waited for her.

She came out looking like she cried even more. My heart broke up. She was such a nice girl she don't deserve to be sad.

"Can i hug you?" She asked with a tiny voice. I didn't even answered. I just pulled her for a long hug.

She cried even more in my arms and it made me feel so bad.

"You'll get cold, take some of my clothes and change. I'll go for a shower." I said and she nod, hugging me for a last time.

It made me happy the fact she probably feels safe in my arms. She needs to understand she can count on me always, even when she's that vulnerable.

When i got out of the bathroom i founded her asleep snuggled into the sheets with her phone in her hand.

She had written a whole paragraph to Charles with that how sorry she is and all other personal stuff. She still had a few tears left on her face.

I took her phone out of her hand and placed it on the night stand. I covered her fully with the blanket before i hopped in the bed next to her, pulling her closer to me.