𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢

Vicky*

I woke up pretty late this morning, the sun hitting my face, Marc gently sleeping next to me. I felt so calm.

I felt like I don't want to leave this bed today, i felt beat up and happy at the same time.

Even if i feel like i don't want to move, I know i need to take care of Marc now, i will make breakfast and coffee for us.
We'll watch the race later and just rest.
We both need it right now.

I stand and went to the kitchen, while Marc was still sleeping.

He slept for another 1 hour till waking up around 11am. I heard him searching for me.

"Morning, I'm in the kitchen." I said and i heard him coming.
"Morning Vicky." He said stretching up.
"Do you feel okay?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Yeah, i feel better. A full night sleep helped." He smiled.
"So today the plan is to do nothing, it's rainy outside so we'll just rest." He nod happily, visibly both of us needed it.

I switched my phone off and just completely relaxed. I felt so happy.
We layed on the couch and ate our breakfast.

Monaco was beautiful while being rainy, it gave me so much peace and comfort, and having Marc next to me definitely helped also.

I can't deny that i have feelings for him. It was since i first saw him in Spain, and then all of these things that happend to us...

His crash, my crash..my P7..him flying to Monaco for me...Is it mutual or he just cares?

"Earth to Vicky? Hello." He said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh yeah, what's up?"
"The race starts soon, let's watch it." He said with smile.
"Yeah, do you think you will have problems for flying to Monaco mid weekend before the race?" I asked him worriedly.
"Don't worry about me, nothing will happen." He assured me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.
"I can't help but worry, you can lose your seat like that!"
"Vicky. It's alright. Don't worry." He smiled and stroked my arm gently.

I slowly nodded, looking directly at his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes.

"You're being really cute while being worried." His smile still didn't faded from his face. It was making him even more beautiful.
"Stop, it's really serious!" I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I promise you, nothing will happen. Let's just focus on our free time." I slowly nodded.

The next 2 hours we spend watching the race, a blanket wrapped around us, my body against his.

"How do you feel? I'm still very worried for you. Do you need to treat your bruises somehow or?" He suddenly asked me.
"Oh, the bruises are fine, yeah I have something to treat them with but now i don't wanna move, they don't hurt now." I smiled at his worriedness.
"You're so stubborn Vicky, come on let me check your bruises." He laughed and stand from the couch.
"Okay okay, it's on my nightstand." I said laughing.

Him touching me?

I slowly revealed my bruises, they were big and looking bad.

"Vicky, they look pretty bad..you sure they don't hurt?"
"I'm sure, it's fine don't worry." I smiled.

He slowly putted some cream on my bruises and gently massaged them.

"Thank you.." i groaned slightly and smiled.
"You're such a bad liar. They hurt don't they?" He chuckled.
"Okay you caught me, they hurts yes." I smiled.
"You can't lie, I've been having so many crashes i know it hurts every time." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"Okay okay, you're like grandpa in MotoGP." I laughed and leaned against him.
"Ey! That's rude! You're like the little girl in MotoGP." He faked offence.
"Okay okay, grandpa." I smirked.
"You're playing dirty Vicky. Very dirty."
"Said the grandpa!" I laughed again.
"Shut up, little one." He said smiling.
"Make me." I smirked.
"Oh, i have a way to shut you up." He said teasingly.
"Then shut me up, grandpa." Smirks.

Within seconds i felt his lips on mine. I felt like we were kissing for few minutes. Like heaven.

"Marc.." i whispered while he was still kissing me.
"Shh, Vicky." He continued kissing me.

He continued kissing me for a long time, like he also wanted this.

"I wanted to do this since so long, Vicky." He whispered pulling me closer.
"I wanted it too..since i saw you.." i smiled and gave him another quick kiss.
"Oh Vicky..you have no idea how much i like you.." He stroked my hair gently.
"Are we allowed to do that? As teammates?"
"Who cares? We did it already." He smiled.
"We will be in big trouble the next race.." i smiled and leaned against him.
"Leave the trouble to me, dear. You won't be in trouble." He kissed my forehead.

***

Later we went on party with Charles and Arthur. Since i was fine i wanted to have some fun.

"I promised you party, there you go Vicky." Arthur said as we entered the club.
"Thanks Arth." I smiled.

Knowing me and Marc need to act like nothing happened and like we weren't kissing eachother before hour ago.

"Vicky, you're suspicious tonight.." Charles said.
"Why? I'm doing nothing!" I said defensively.
"Yeah yeah, i know you, you're my sister you can't lie to me. We'll talk later. Enjoy the night now." He laughed.
"You're unbelievable Charles!" I laughed.

Is it that visible I'm completely over heels in love with Marc?

Marc*

"Because me and Charles know Vicky, we know something is up between you two, and to be honest it's pretty visible. So please if you have something with her, make sure she's always safe and okay. She's too precious to be hurt." Arthur said to me in a serious tone.
"I swear, to you and Charles that I'll take care of Vicky, and make sure she's safe." I nodded, pretty serious about it. I wanted Vicky to be always safe.
"Thank you Marc, you're great person."

***