i knew you were trouble when you walked in

***

Marc pushed me inside the living room, kissing me softly.

"Where we were.."

He whispered while his hands were sliding under my shirt, squeezing my waist.

"Marc.."

I moaned softly, my lips crashing into his, he smiled.

"Mm.. Vicky, finally.."

He started taking off my shirt, i started unbuckling his belt, he was tracing kisses all over my neck.
His hands reached to unbuckle my bra, his lips making their way down to my breasts. I unbuttoned his shirt and moaned again.

"This is wrong.." I mumbled, trying to supress the moans.

"Then why you keep doing it?"

He smirked, gently pulling down my pants, i was panting. His hands softly squeezed my ass, ripping the bikini off me. He bit my neck softly, making hikeys everywhere.

"Marc.."

"Shh Vicky, stop. Just shut up."

He shut me softly, pushing me to lay on the couch, getting on top of me. He slowly entered me, making me moan loudly.

"You motherfucker-"

I moaned, i didn't wanted him to stop.

"What Vicky? Enjoying me?"

"Too much." I panted softly.

He kept going deeper and deeper, i was so close, so close.

"Marc.. I'm close.. fuck.."
"Please.." I pleaded him.

"No sweetheart, let me enjoy you, I'll please you. Wait." He smirked, and kept teasing me.

Finally.

He made me scream from pressure, finally, i cummed.

"Good girl." He kissed my forehead, stroking my cheek.

"I need shower after you, motherfucker." I hissed and just kissed him softly.

***

We took a shower, together. Another perfect experience. I was sat on the sink, Marc between my legs, i was applying mask on his face, he had his arms around my waist.

"This smells good Vicky." He smiled softly.
"And it will hurt when i take it off." I chuckled.
"Torturing me already?" He smiled and kissed my nose.

I kept doing my skincare, with him between my legs, he kept asking questions, asking me to put random things on his face.

"Baby that's the complete opposite of your skin, i can't apply it on your face." I frowned softly.
"Baby?" He asked softly.
"Hm? You like Marc more?" I smiled.
"No, i like it. Baby." He smiled softly, kissing my forehead.
"So baby, please apply it on my skin."
"No! I told you."  I frowned again.

***

We were laying on the bed, i was in Marc's sweater and nothing more, he was only in boxers. He was stroking my back, while we were watching some marvel.

"You are driving me insane baby.. All those curves, beautiful legs. I'm in love with you." He whispered softly, kissing my cheek softly.
"I know, i know." I smiled.
"I knew you were trouble when you walked in the garage on the first day, but fuck.. i didn't knew i wasn't gonna be able to resist you." He started kissing him again.
"Chill out grandpa, I'm tired." i kissed him back, he frowned.
"I was ready for round two." He pouted softly.
"Tomorrow. I'm hungry now." I looked at him longingly.
"For me?" He smirked.
"For real food." I rolled my eyes playfully.

I walked to the kitchen and started rumbling through the fridge. There wasn't anything proper to eat. I felt Marc's arms lifting me and placing me on the counter.

"Told ya, you're hungry for me." He started kissing me, his hands going under the sweater again.

***