us

***

After the second round i was laying on the bed, naked, Marc was by my side, also naked. I was panting against the pillow unable to feel my whole body.

"Did i drained you?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around my hips, his hands squeezing my ass.
"I can't feel my body..." I mumbled softly, resting against the pillow. "I feel like i have a bad hungover..." I moaned and he laughed.
"Yeah.. you got drunk my your favourite alcohol.. me."
"True.." I mumbled, already falling asleep. "I'm cold..." He pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around me, putting a blanket over us.
"There you go, now rest." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

At the morning, i woke up by loud noise in the kitchen, i groaned softly and turned to look around, obviously it was Marc. I sighed and tried to stand up, unfortunately i wasn't being able to walk. Why I'm i suprised?

I pushed myself out of the bed, the cold wind from the window hitting my bare body, i put Marc's sweater and with small steps i walked to the kitchen. I saw Marc in front of the stove, with burned eggs in the pan.
I chuckled and he turned to me.

"You didn't saw that. I tried to make breakfast..." He said, sounding like a disappointed kid.
"I can live with it." I chuckled and walked to him.
"I burned all the eggs... And bacon.." He signed and hugged me.
"Relax.. we'll buy more." I chuckled and nuzzled against him. "Definitely not today tho.. i can't walk.. thanks to you." I kissed him softly.
"It was more than worth it, so don't complain."
"I could only complain about my kitchen being a mess." I chuckled.
"I said I'm sorry!" He whined.
"And i said i forgive you."

We ordered food and after the breakfast we decided to finally go out so i can show him around Monaco, i was even thinking about asking Charles to give us one of his boats because the weather is perfect, but if i did, they will insist to come something i don't really want.

We were walking around the streets, it was calm and beautiful. We weren't holding hands or something because we know there will be at least one person that will take a picture of us, and post it. Since no one knows, we need to be careful.

"It's so beautiful here... It's not as busy as Spain.." He said, he was glowing, the sun shining making his brown eyes look shiny, his curls being messy by the slight wind.
"It's a safe place, if there's not much fans to see my brother.. or other F1 drivers.. It honestly feels like meet and great and not our home town." I looked around.
"It's beautiful Vicky, it's where you spend your life. It makes it beautiful because of you." He smiled, making me smile too. "I want to kiss you so bad right now." He whispered.
"We can't.. not here at least.. I know a place. But.. we need Charles's yacht to go there." I sighed.
"Would he mind giving his yacht to us?"
"He would give his life to me so honestly, probably no."
"Then what's the matter?"
"He would probably want to come, with Arthur.. and i want it to be just us... i wanna enjoy it before we let everyone know.."
"Then.. how about i buy a yacht? They sell ones on the harbour right?" He smiled, my eyes widened.
"They do but.. Marc.. a yacht?! Just for one time?"
"I would buy it on your name, it'll be yours. When i come to Monaco, we'll escape everyone with it. Deal?"
"I- i don't know-.." I paused, it sounded like a good idea. "Deal."

We walked to the harbour and he choose the most expensive one, the most fanciest one that was out there. I was shocked but happy.

"There we go, get on, we are going to that place." He smiled softly and i nodded, getting on the yacht.

I navigated him to the place, it was like a small island far from everything and everyone. He finally took his hands off the wheel and put them around me, hugging me.

"You don't realise how happy i am.. These days.. have been heaven.. I.. i felt so.. free. So myself. I felt loved." He whispered in my ear, while kissing my temple.
"I'm happy too, so so happy. Thank you baby." I kissed him softly, enjoying the warmth of his body.
"I'm in a mood for a swim."
"It's too deep here.. I can't swim." i shook my head.
"I'll hold you. Please love." He started taking off his shirt.
"I'm gonna be cold.."
"I'll give you my sweater."

I decided to trust him, it couldn't be so bad, i took off my shirt and pants slowly getting in the water, holding onto Marc. He held me by the waist.
We were laughing and kissing.

After what it felt like forever we got out of the water, i was freezing but laughing. There was towels on the yacht, Marc wrapped one around me and one around himself, sitting next to me.

"Thank you." I said with smile.
"For what? He smiled.
"For making me so happy." He pulled me in his arms and kissed my wet hair.
"You're welcome, love."

We arrived back home, still soaking wet, i went to the bathroom to turn the shower for us, the warm water hitted our cold bodies, making me melt against Marc. We stayed in the shower till we were completely warm and not feeling cold anymore.

***