𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝

Victoria woke up early before her brother. She absolutely loved waking up early, watch the sunrise, have a coffee and go for jogging or gym session.

Today that was the plan. She had lost form in that because the whole summer she spend drinking with friends and recovering after that.

Today she wanted to get ready for the preparations in the weekend. She now also need to start eating better and healthier. She did it sometimes but only when she eats with her brothers who need to keep their form.

She changed into some leggings and crop top she had left in her brother's place and make herself a coffee.

She enjoyed watching the sunrise from Charles's living room where you can see part of Monaco.

Although Monaco is very busy it's also very beautiful it doesn't matter if you see it in the day or in the night.

She left a note for Charles, explaining him where she is so he won't freak out im the moment he sees she's not in his place.

She finished her coffee on the way to the gym, she was still little sleepy but no one can blame her in was only 7am. She didn't woke up that early since months.

She entered the gym her brother is training so she won't feel uncomfortable around other people.

She was alone now but later all of Charles's friends can actually come but since they know her she won't feel uncomfortable around them

She put her headphones in her ears and began to listen her work out playlist while starting doing her routine.

Stretching first before starting with all of the things. That's what her brothers taught her. It's not like it's not obvious but it was okay to know.

After 2 hours spend in the gym with an intense work out she jogged back to Charles's apartment to have some rest.

She was practically leaving early tomorrow, like 4am. Which means her brother needs to drive her to the airport and that also means they need to wake up at least at 3am.

She needed to be in Spain in 8am which means she will have a 4 hours flight. A long one definitely.

As she reached Charles's apartment she took a deep breath and get inside. She was on fire after her work out. She was feeling more than amazing.

"Good morning Vicky, how was your training?" Charles asked her making breakfast.
"Amazing. I feel amazing. I missed it." She sat exhaustedly on the table looking at her brother.
"I'm glad you feel amazing. So when it's your flight?"
"Actually about that. It's in 4am. I mean i know it's maybe too much but-"
"Of course i will drive you. Do you think I'm letting you go out alone in 4am? It's fine." He smiled and Victoria laughed.
"Can i get your jet?" She asked with puppy eyes.
"How can i say no! You can!" He laughed and served her healthy breakfast.
"Thank you. I'll honestly miss your meals." She smiled looking at him.
"Do you want me to get you lunch box like in high school?" He laughed and she actually nod hopefully.
"I mean it sounds childish but can you?" She looked little ashamed and Charles pulled her for a hug.
"If you want to of course I will. Everything for my little mouse." He messed up her hair and she smiled.
"I will even miss this." She punched him gently and they both laughed.

The afternoon she spend resting on the couch while her brother was outside to train. She was definitely feeling nervous about the weekend ahead.

She wasn't sure what to expect. Being away from her family for the first time since years is something completely new for her.

She was simply scared even if she may not show it wide open. Even if she wanted to talk about it.

She always had watched MotoGP as younger. Even if her brothers were interested in F1. She was different.