𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Victoria*

I woke up with Marc's arm wrapped tightly around me. I just wanted to stay like that and not go anywhere, but we both know we need to ride today.

I gently pushed his arm off me as i hopped into the bathroom, i did what i usually do and dressed up.

Marc was still sleeping so i decided to get us coffee like he always do. Plus that it's still early.

My phone buzzed up in my pocket, Charles was calling me.

"Charles, it's fucking 7am what's wrong?"i asked him getting the coffees.
"Nothing. We arrived. What's your hotel?"
"Go to the track directly, I'm on my way there."
"Is there something you are hiding?"
"Well, me and Marc are sharing room, he's still sleeping so yeah go to the track Charles. Don't distract me even more." I hung up and sigh.

I was little rude but I'm already distracted by that they are coming to watch me, it's my first time in a practice I'm nervous about it.

All i wanted was them to be proud of me.

Marc drove us to the track and we entered his garage, i wanted to calm down a little bit before getting on the bike.

I saw Charles and Arthur walking around the garages, probably looking for me.

"Your brothers. Go see them." Ben pointed to them.
"Oh, yeah." I sighed and realized how much i miss them.

I made my way to them, they noticed me and smiled brightly.

"Ah there you are!" Charles hugged me.
"We missed you Vicky." Arthur also hugged me.
"I missed you all too. Where's Lorenzo?" I whipped my eyes slightly.
"In your garage." Arthur said.
"Good, I'll come in a bit. Go look around." I smiled and they nod.

I went back to Ben for last preparations before i get on the bike.
Marc was watching me while i was putting my suit on. I gave him a small smile and put my helmet on.

My brothers gave me proud smiles and i nod gratefully.

Ben whished me luck and of course told me to be careful.

Charles*

"She's scaring the shit out of me." I mumbled watching Vicky on the bike.
"Of us also." Arthur nod, impressed by her moves with the bike.

It was practically her second time and i was also pretty impressed of her. She's doing amazing.

My only fear was her to crash. I never wanted her to crash. Now and in the future.

"She almost fell!" Arthur yelled.
"She knows what she's doing. Calm down."
"You two are literally like kids. She's gonna be okay. Look she's P7!" Lorenzo noted and i smiled proudly.

Once the race was over she ran to Ben and hugged him. He patted her back and she seemed concerned for a moment. Probably asking for her position.

At the moment Ben told her she's P7 she looked frustrated and disappointed. But why? P7 is a great position for first time.

She will be higher ones one she gets used to the bike, but now we were proud of her.

She walked in our direction and i pulled her for a hug.

"You did great!" Lorenzo and Arthur hugged her also.
"I didn't. Do you enjoy P7 when you are driving in F1?"
"Well no but-"
"No buts. I just don't like it..I expected to be higher."

Marc came also, to congratulate her. She let go of Arthur and Lorenzo and hugged him also.

"What's wrong? You even finished Infront of me!" He nudged her gently.
"Marc. It's not enough for me. I want more. A team like our doesn't belong to this places!" She said disappointed. "Excuse me now." She left and head to her drivers room probably.
"Thank you for actually taking care of her." I said and shaked Marc's hand. He nod politely.
"No problems. Vicky is amazing. She just don't need to push herself that much but..yeah she'll clear that probably."
"She easily can get disappointed when she don't get what she wanted to in the sports. Her mentality is her biggest rival sometimes." I sighed.
"She's still amazing. Her mentality for winning is amazing." He said and we all smile.

There's something between this two for sure. I know Vicky but i can also see when someone like her.

Marc wasn't a bad guy, so if there's actually something I don't have problem with it. Arthur and Lorenzo also.

Victoria*

I felt extremely disappointed with myself after the race. I'm sure i can do more than this. Top 10 wasn't enough. Me and Marc need to be in top 3. We are really strong ridders and i know we can improve many things to reach the podium places again.

I sat on my couch, drinking Red Bull. It was slowly calming me down after everything.

I hate when someone says i did great when I don't think i did great.

My opinion matters the most to me. It doesn't matter how much the others said i did great, for my expectations i didn't.

There was a knock on my door. It was either Marc or Ben. So i just shouted "Get in"

It was Marc. I smiled gently and patted the place next to me. He sat and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I sighed and he stroked my hand gently.

"Don't be disappointed, please." He whispered gently.
"Marc, i tried. But i told you! My expectations were different." I looked at him with fear in my eyes.
"I get it, but sometimes things don't go like we planed them. It's okay to be disappointed sometimes but now..you did amazing. Please get it." He desperately said and i let out a chuckle.
"Thank you. It means a lot to hear it from you." I smiled.
"No, now I'm not Marc who you watched as younger. I'm Marc, your teammate, who you can trust a hundred percent now!" He kissed my head and i laugh.
"Okay, but somehow I'm still your fan girl. I want you to win."
"Now we will share the wins. Sometimes you will win, sometimes i will win."
"Absolutely." I snuggled more into his chest and rested my head there.