𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗

Victoria woke up by gently tapping on her shoulder. The tiredness took a hold of her and she fall asleep.

Charles woke up his sister and smiled at her. She was having a messy hair, watery eyes, tired look. Just his little sister.

"Morning sleepy, we need to leave soon."
"Is it too late to regret it?" She smiled tiredly. She never woke up that early but her brother did.

When he needed to leave for races or just doing stuff.

"Yes. Get up."

She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Charles had packed her last things and now only waited for her.

She dressed up with her brother's clothes, she wanted at least something his so she can remember him and the feeling of home.

Victoria didn't know but Charles had put her monkey in her suitcase. It was the monkey he bought her when he got into F1, it was so sentimental for her and she loved it very much.

Charles had called up his jet and it only waited for Victoria to be ready and leave.

The car ride was silent. Victoria's head kept falling against the window as she continued sleeping.

They had arrived to the airport and Charles helped her with her stuff.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said sadly and hugged Charles.
"I'm gonna miss you too. Remember we're gonna see you next weekend."
"Mhm. See you soon. I love you." She said and hugged him once again.

Victoria got in the jet and get comfortable. A 4 hours flight was a lot for her.

Charles gave last instructions to the pilot and left.

Victoria rest her back on the seat and took her phone. She had an email from the team.

She calmly read it and got informed about everything she needs to do when she arrives.

Testing the bike and see her part of the team, get along with them and do some maths for the next weekend, just to get into it.

Even if it's not something much it still felt infinitely hard for the first time.

She let herself fall asleep again for some time. She was still tired and seeing how much thing she will need to do she definitely wants to have some more sleep.

The 4 hours have passed and she landed in Spain. The team had got her a uber to drive her to the track and to leave her suitcase in the hotel where they are staying. Of course they booked a room for her also.

She went out of the plane and took a deep breath. Some fresh air cleared her head from all the thoughts that were racing in her mind.

She got in the uber and politely greeted the driver. After a short ride she arrived on the track.

The driver explained her how to get to the team's garage. She gratefully thanked him and got out of the car.

She wanted to avoid all the fans for now and luckily the driver told her a way to do it.

She reached the team's garage and hopped in. Everyone greeted her and showed her things.

She was listening carefully wanting to understand everything from the first time.

Suddenly in the garage stormed a young man who was shouting something in spanish. Language that she don't understand.

He was with a suit which means he's also a ridder. She got little scared from his shouting, he was clearly angry for something.