𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Victoria*

I woke up early in the morning, Marc snuggled into my chest practically laying on top of me. I stroked his curls softly, not wanting to wake him up.

The sun shined through the window, landing on Marc's eyes, i slowly putted my hand above so i can protect him from the light.

He slowly woke up after some time, nuzzling against me, kissing my neck.

"Morning." I let out a soft chuckle.
"Morning Vicky.." He smiled.
"How you feel?" I looked at him in the eyes.
"Better since I'm in your arms."
"Well.. I'm kinda worried." I admitted.
"Why?"
"You missed the race.. you are probably in trouble.."
"Vicky..i told you, don't worry. I missed races for thousands reasons and your crash was a valid reason too." He stroked my hair softly.
"I just.." He kissed me to shut my worries.
"Shh. Stop. This day is for us. Don't let our work ruin it." I had a wide smile on my face after he kissed me.

It felt so good to finally being able to freely feel the way i do towards Marc. We don't need to hide, we don't need to pretend.

We were finally happy.

"So what we are gonna do today?" I looked down at Marc.
"Laying in bed, cuddling. Finally being close to you." He stroked my neck.
"Oh brilliant. You'll be like clingy baby." I kissed him teasingly.
"You don't know how hard i needed to pretend i don't love you, even how hard it was to stay away from you without pinning you against the wall and kissing you." He said with slightly more serious tone.
"I guess it was. I never really noticed you liking me. But i felt the same way."
"I also didn't noticed you liking me that way." He let out a soft sigh.
"Seriously planning on staying in bed all day? I can show you Monaco."
"You told me Monaco is better in the night, why don't we go on a night walk later?"
"Hm, alright. Sounds good." I nodded and smiled.

***

Even through Marc protested i stood up and went to the kitchen to make us breakfast, the sun was shining through the kitchen window. I was cooking some eggs and bacon and coffee.

I heard Marc coming to the kitchen, I chuckled slightly and turned to him.

"What happened to all day in bed?" I smirked.
"Missed you." He looked like baby puppy"
"Oh don't be dramatic, I'm here." I kissed his nose softly.
"Mm but i love you." He nuzzled against me.
"You're literally like baby." I chuckled again and snuggled into him.

I finished breakfast and i served it, Marc insisted us to eat in bed because he was so sleepy and clingy.

"Are we gonna watch the race?" I looked at him.
"Oh no. I don't wanna think about it. Let's just cuddle and eat." He smirked.
"Okay okay, today is allowed." I kissed him again.

We spend the whole morning in bed, cuddling, talking, eating. Until I heard i knock on my door, i groaned, putted a sweater on and went to open.

I saw Charles with panicked look, i looked surprised but chuckled.

"It's not the right time." I whispered in french.
"Oh really?! Why is your phone off!?" Charles said with raised tone.
"Charles.. just-"
"No! Vicky! We almost lost you! And I don't wanna worry to death every time you don't answer the calls!" He was visibly mad.
"Charles calm down!" I raised my voice q bit.
"Don't raise your voice at me!" He said harshly.

I heard Marc coming.

"Guys, it's okay. She's with me. She just turned her phone off because we were relaxing. I get you are worried but don't yell at her." He said calmly.

It took Charles few seconds to gain composure again and he looked up.

"Vicky I'm sorry." He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "I just can't get the fact you are dealing alone and don't need me that much." He whispered and kissed my forehead again. "I'm always worried for you and i always want to make sure you are okay, after the way I almost lost you."

I smiled softly and hugged Charles and chuckled.

"I'm sorry Charlie. I should have told you, i know you're always worried for me." I mumbled against his chest.
"Thank you Vicky, I'm happy you're okay..now I'll leave you two." He smirked and nodded at Marc.

***