Chapter 14 part 3

Warning: This chapter contains 18+ content.

____

She loved how he whispered her name, how he pulled her closer by the waist and kissed her forehead and then her below her eyes. Making her breath loudly, she felt goosebumps in her arms, as he caressed her arm as if she was an art piece. His eyes devoured her, his lips parted as he took her in, she could see her reflection in his eyes. And it was beautiful for some reason, their faces were close, her lips touching his almost grazing it as she cupped his face.

They were breathing loudly, she looked at him with love and desire as he cornered her. She loved this game of their's of the predator and prey, as he eyed her with so much love as his eyes lingered on her face and then traveled lower and stuck to her body, her eyes were teasing him as she smirked and backed away.

Her eyes shone, as she smiled like a cheshire cat biting her lip and admiring his built body. They went back to his eyes, she could never stop looking at those black eyes. The ones who had gazed at her with kindness when they were mere strangers, her eyes went to the lips that had declared himself as hers the moment he found out the truth.

She took his hand, in hers and brought it to her lips kissing the hand that slid in the ring in her finger. That had caressed her cheeks, that had wiped away the tears. She was high, feeling euphoric because of his love.

She brought his palm to her cheek, and gasped when he leaned in closer, kissing it, it felt so right. His lips on her cheek, she flushed but craved it, she wanted to be loved. Her heart craved for this intimacy, as he kissed under her eyes, then on her closed eyelids making her giggle.

He was gazing at her so tenderly that she could melt into a puddle. The next moment, her heart stopped as he slid off the bra that loosely hung around her chest and enveloped her in a hug.

His lips bit her ear lobe as he whispered huskily, "You are too gorgeous".

His teeth playfully bit on her earlobe teasing her, as her breath hitched and he finally directed her curious hands on his back. Her arms fell short as she tried to engulf him in a hug unlike his that literally cocooned her. Their skin touched, it felt natural although this was the first time they were naked and touching. Abraar was breathing heavily, his eye brow creased as he cupped her face and engulfed her lips in a scorching kiss. His hands were on her waist as he resisted his instincts and let Miraal guide him slowly.

They were both inexperienced when it came to kissing, as Abraar caressed her lower lips, she opened her mouth letting him kiss her into oblivion. She was in another world a new high, as her hands felt his hard back like a kitten, waiting for his approval, they drew apart and she kissed on his stubbled cheek pressing her lips longer than necessary.

Her lashes fluttered as he closed his eyes relishing her kiss, her kisses grew bold as she went lower and on the hickey she had created a few moments ago. Miraal giggled as the image of his neck marked by her flashed in her mind.

She was being a tease, not letting his hand caress her body, as she pressed kisses on his neck. He groaned out her name as his eyes now flew open, gone was the tenderness, his eyes filled with desire, lust and hunger.

"Miraal...", he warned in a low tone, his control was slipping as he backed her into the bed, and hovered above her admiring her body. He signalled towards her leg, and she raised her eyebrows innocently knowing full well what he meant, making him sigh in frustration. He parted her thighs and hovered above her, capturing her lips in an urgent kiss. His hands finally went to her chest and he touched her softness. She moaned as he caressed her body, his calloused fingers made it much more erotic. Miraal was gasping as he lowered and pleasured her with his mouth. He was kissing her stomach and then travelling southwards.

"You are so gorgeous, Miraal", he whispered her name, his crazed eyes looking at her with passion as he captured her lips again. He was grinding their lower body, Miraal moaned as she felt his bulge against her panty. They were engulfed in fire, in and out, Miraal was calling out his name. As he pressed kisses on her face, her nose, her forehead and then as she reached her high he stopped, her head fell back her eyes dazed as she felt the wet sensation.

She couldn't believe what just happened, she met Abraar's eyes questioning him with her eyes, the concept of orgasm was foreign to her. Abraar smiled, loving the naivety in her eyes begging for his assurance for what just happened.

She was innocent yet bold, teasing yet shy. He caressed her cheeks his gaze filled with tenderness as he reassured her with a nod, her eyes lit up, Abraar drew up the blanket covering their body not to scare her yet again.

She was beautiful and he felt like a beast, as he thought of doing unholy things to her. Unholy? She was his wife!

How could him desiring his own wife be unholy?

Abraar chuckled and his hands went lower caressing her core. Miraal was biting her lips, her eyes closing as she loved the sensation. He brought her to new highs, she was no longer controlling her moans. His fingers were at work, soaked with her pleasure.

"Meri Miraal , Meri Biwi "

Her moans were a music to his ears, her cries and the way she whispered his name wss driving him insane.

Her doe like eyes were dazed as he finally pushed her panties down and directly caressed her. It was painful now, his eyes closed as she called his name as if chanting a spell on him.

"Abraar"

She was gasping, and then he finally pulled down his boxers, she was frightened suddenly. It felt too real, his body on top of hers, her hair scattered on the pillow the comforter hiding their lower bodies. She felt him rubbing against her entrance, it was too raw her nails left mark on his arm as she clutched his arm.

"Sharam aari?" He teased touching their lips, she wanted to refuse, she wasn't shy but this felt too real.

He was rubbing against her entrance, "Should I stop, Miraal?" He asked halting as she gasped and almost screamed, "Don't you dare!"

"But...", she stopped him from speaking further by pulling his hair and capturing his lips.

They were kissing their bodies craving for each other, both were gasping as Miraal said breathlessly, " Abraar I swear to God, if you teased me further I will kill you"

"Really?" He taunted his lips curving up loving the fire in her eyes as she glared at him. She was a hot mess, her hair sticking to her neck that was marked by his kisses.

"Wanna bet?" She bit his lip, her eyes squinting as he aligned their bodies and slowly entered her body.

He groaned out, "Bet".

_____

Rest to your imagination...