(" Everything is exhausting.I can't focus. It's so tiring. I can't seem to move at all. It just seems so difficult to move. I feel so drained. Everything is just so fuzzy for me. I feel so heavy. Everything is just so exhausting. I can't even move my body anymore.")

Gregory soon stopped moving within the ventilation system as his body was completely exhausted for so much that has happened this night.His limbs were burning as his mind was starting to fall asleep his heartbeat was slow and steady.He soon listen as there is a gentle melody play throughout the ventilation system, making him sink even further into the temptation of slumber.

Wait a minute a gentle melody that caused him to look to see a wind up toy animatronic. It reminded him of the DJ.Gregory i've been to the west arcade before and saw the DJ there, as the DJ was a gigantic spider like animatronic.But he got a closer look and saw how this wind up toy had the somewhat features of the DJ as it also have these is enhance as well as the feet and legs with different structures.

Including how they were the cymbals as he realize that it must be a prototype version of what the DJ given how this thing look different from the actual DJ.But that didn't matter, as it started chasing after him, as he started to quickly, regain his adrenaline, and went throughout the ventilation systems again much more faster.He continued on moving quickly as he was trying to escape this thing, as it is really fast as he continues on moving trying to find an exit.

Gregory soon found a open then duct as he used all of his adrenaline and strength to quickly went through the ventilation duct and step outside as he noticed that the thing that was chasing him turned around and headed back.He decided not to question it as he looked to see that he was in the front lobby as he never realize how different the front lobby looked when there was so many people here it honestly looked very beautiful.Gregory couldn't help but be lost in all of the beauty of the front lobby.

He notice the neon imagery, with cartoon versions of the band as well as banners, with the band, including many other things as well as he knows the gift shops the café, and then anything as well not to mention the artificial palm trees

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He notice the neon imagery, with cartoon versions of the band as well as banners, with the band, including many other things as well as he knows the gift shops the café, and then anything as well not to mention the artificial palm trees.That this gigantic establishment has all over in many locations.Gregory continue to look around and can't help but be mesmerized with all of this as he forgot about why he was running around in the first place, until some footsteps came in he's direction.

He soon sees a rabbit, silhouette as he remembered why he was running around in the first place as he went up to the stairs, heading to the second level as he went into the elevator, as the doors automatically opened, and he stepped aside. Without any hesitation, he soon press the button as the doors closed right behind him, taking him somewhere else.He soon decided to take some deep breaths to calm himself down as he really needed it at the moment.

Unhealthy obsessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें