"You can be so adamant you know." He shook his head, letting her go.

"That makes the two of us." She said as she proceeded to her car. She collected her purse from Humayd, brought out her car key and unlocked the car.

"Let me help you with this." Muslim helped take off her backpack and kept it in the trunk while she kept Aayan in his basket which normally keep in her car. She folded the stroller and kept it in the backseat and Humayd sat beside Aayan's basket in the backseat.

"Let me occupy the passenger's seat, ma'am." Muslim bowed dramatically.

"Let it be." Jasmine smiled as she reached for a hug.

"Take care of the boys and yourself. I love you."

"I love you too." She said and pulled away.

"Extend my regards to everyone. Tell Sa'eeda that I say congratulations." He uttered as she entered the car.

"Now this feels familiar more like “us”." Jasmine said with a smile as she drove off, realising how much she missed that and she didn't even know.

Jasmine stood by the door holding her stroller and Aayan's hand. She left her backpack in the car, Humayd forgot his cookies.

"Good evening." The maid was the one that opened the door for Jasmine.

"Evening Halima dear." She patted the girl's head. She recently started working at her parents' and they enrolled her in the school and took her more like a daughter.

"No islamiyya today?" Jasmine asked rhetorically, she knew it was a Friday.

"Today is Friday. There's no islamiya." Halima said as she closed the door behind Jasmine.

"Ridiculous how I'll now have to press the doorbell and wait for someone to come and open up as though I'm a guest. I used to have the keys to the house." Jasmine shook her head, telling no one in particular as she proceeded into the house.

"You're late!" Someone exclaimed from behind Jasmine.

"Oh Aunty Aidah." Jasmine's voice shivered. She knew who it would be even before she turned around and gave her a hug. "So you came huh." She smiled creepily and hugged her elder sister.

"You're the closest of us all yet you came last." Aidah gentle smacked Jasmine's head.

"Ouch, that hurts."

"Stop being kids in front of your children." Nooria said, coming out of the kitchen. The sight she met with melted her heart.

Jasmine looked around to see Zunnurain standing by the three seater couch, leaning on it for support.

"Oh my little daddy, you've started walking already, you're such a big boy." She walked to him and picked him up. He started crying immediately.

"What is that supposed to mean? You don't know me?" Jasmine grimaced and kept him down. He pronto stopped crying.

"He doesn't walk yet. He stands." Aidah told Jasmine.

"Come Humayd. Say hi to your grandma here." She pointed to Nooria. Humayd knew her already. "This is aunt Aidah." She pointed to Aidah. They didn't know each other but Aidah heard about Humayd and she was there during Aayan's naming so she knew about his mother's death. "This crybaby is your cousin brother. His name is Zunnurain." She smiled at the little boy. Not sure if he could take in all of that.

Humayd went and gave Nooria a hug. "Grandma will give me so many beautiful foods right?" He said in his poor English which was too good for his age.

"It's not beautiful foods, it's delicious food. And yes I'll give them to you." Nooria smiled at the little boy.