Chapter 11

Unedited!...

..they enjoyed the rest of the night together before bathing and praying..

Weeks passed and they didn't get to go out because of Jasmine's fever. She recovered in not more than a week, she was just resting. She said she would fix a day when she fully regain her strength.

It was around 8am in the morning, Jasmine finally concluded that they would be going out. The following day was going to be Monday and she was to go for her psychotherapy.

"You sure you're okay? You're sluggish." He asked for the umpteenth time when he saw her slicing cabbage slowly. They were cooking together.

"Ya Haseeb! I said I'm fine, I'm just," she breathed then continued, "I'm just exhausted. I didn't sleep last night."

"Well, I slept and I'm as agile as ever." He said as he was stir frying the spaghetti on fire.

"I'm different from you.  Sleeping is my hobby." She yawned.

"What about our celebration?" He asked, struggling with the pot.

"I almost forgot. We're still going in the evening. I'll have to sleep after lunch." She said in a rough sleepy voice.

"You slept after breakfast, didn't you?" He asked, transferring the brown spaghetti into a colander to drain the oil from it. He placed the pot and added chopped onions into it after oil, then peppers, carrots, peas, spices and water. He turned to see her looking tired as ever.

Covering the pot, he said, "just go and sleep, I'll deal with the cooking."

"That's so thoughtful of you." She said with her eyes half closed.

"Can I wake you when I'm done?"

"Yeah I would want to taste you rubbish." She said through the air as she dragged herself outside the kitchen. He just chuckled and shook his head in response.

"I'm damn sleepy." She whispered to herself as she threw on the bed. Immediately her head hit the pillow, she dozed off.

In the evening, Muslim took Jasmine to her favorite restaurant and booked for a table in the VIP side. The setting was in sombre shades of red and black.

"Wow." Jasmine whispered as they entered. "You did this? For me?" She asked.

"Yes I did. Anything for you, I'm ready to give my all to retain this happiness. I don't want the emotional trauma to come back." He smiled at her, then dragged a chair for her to sit on in a gentleman manner.

"Thank you." She said and smiled.

"What would you like to have?" He asked as he handed the menu to her from his side. They ordered desserts and drinks, they ate while  having a beautiful conversation.

"Mind snapping pictures to keep memories?" He asked and she smiled, looking mischievously at him. He had already taken videos and pictures of her while she didn't know, so he went to her side and they snapped as many pictures. They took away two different appetizers to eat late at night, just before midnight when they get sleepy.

"There are stuffs we need to restock." Jasmine reminded through the air.

"I did not forget about your shopping Mrs." He tilted his head towards her.

"You better not." She rolled her eyes and he chuckled. On reaching the mall, they alighted and went inside. Muslim took a trolley and they started going round, shopping the items they would need at home.

"Why are we picking more of cereals?" Muslim questioned.

"Because I love cereal, I can survive with it as my only meal." She replied.