13

It was Thursday, around midday and I was waiting for Sam at the station. I was nervous as I was planning to tell him about the pregnancy today if he was not extremely tired. The train arrived shortly after I got to the station and I smiled at the sight of four loud men making their way to me.

"Hiya, Alice!" The boys greeted me a bit too excited as I lifted about three times from the floor by different men in different hugs.

"Hiya boys, I missed you" I told to every one of them. Until it was Sam's turn, who was patiently waiting with a big smile on his face.

"Come here, love" Sam said. I walked into his arms and we stayed hugged for quite a while. "I missed you" He said.

"I missed you too, Sammy" He kissed the side of my head, aware that the other boys were around.

"Oi! Should we head back to Shields? I am starving" Joe said, making all of us laugh.

Sam drove us back to Shields. I had a driver's license myself but driving in England can get... dangerous for me. Those people do not know how to drive properly.

As soon as we dropped everyone at theirs, Sam and I made our way back to Sam's tiny flat, where he immediately dropped himself on the couch and I did the same on top of him.

My head was resting on his chest and I was looking at him while he softly rubbed my face with the back of his fingers. "I missed you, darling" He quietly said.

"I missed you too, love" Sam then leaned in for a kiss, which was not the most comfortable one seeing the position we were in.

"I... I have to tell you something" Sam said as he sat down on the couch.

"I have to tell you something too" I sat down next to Sam, who was now looking pale. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah go on, what do you have to say?" He said.

"I think I might be pregnant" Sam froze. He was trying to process what I have just said.

"Christmas?" I nodded. "Were you not... Were you not taking the pill?" I nodded again.

"Those things are not a hundred percent safe" Sam nodded slowly. "What do you want to say?" I asked him.

"Uh, I-I... It's nothing, really" I frowned. "It's fine, trust me. You got the biggest news ever, aye? By the way... I think I met Alex back in London" It was my turn now to freeze.

"What do you mean that you think you met Alex in London?" I asked.

"So, there were these four American guys in the studio right next to ours and I sort of became writing partners with one of them, the singer. So, like, his name is Alex and everyone sort of grew silent when we were together and like... I saw him with Beth" He said. I sighed, we had promised to keep Beth out of the studio and everything related to music and bands atmosphere as I did not feel safe around that sort of stuff.

I took my phone out and started looking for a picture of him in my phone's gallery. I found one of one month that one of his bandmates, Rian, sent me. It was Alex sleep on the couch with Beth snuggled into his side.

"Is it him?" I showed Sam the picture.

"Yeah, it is him" He said again. It was not that I did not want them to meet but I was not ready for them to become 'friends' all of a sudden. "He is a genius lyricist; we almost finish the album in two weeks thanks to him" I nodded. Alex was a genius lyricist, I knew that. He was also a great singer, a good boyfriend and a decent father. Out of all the band members that I met, Alex was the most caring and loving one and he did not need much effort to write his songs.

"I am glad that you two got along" I was not feeling comfortable and I knew this was going to bring a lot of problems with Beth. She knew that Sam was in London every now and then and now she knew that she was right to her father's studio. I knew this was going to cause a constant 'but what if I go and stay with Sam? I am going to see dad anyways'

We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling in the couch and we ordered pizzas for dinner. My pizza ended up in the loo, obviously, but Sam seemed much content with how this day went. I had to say that he looked rather nervous at times, but I still had to figure out why.

___________________

I messed up with the order of the chapters, oops. Those of you who saw the previous 'part 13' have read the actual part 15. I'm currently on holidays and I tried to keep publishing but I published the wrong part! Anyways, forget the fake part 13 and enjoy!