Note

Hiya! Just wanted to say a couple of things before any of you starts reading this.  First, I did not even try to come close to Sam Fender's accent, I'm sorry. I would take ages to even get familiar with half of the things that Geordie people say and the story is for everyone to understand it so i decided to stay away from Newcastle's accent as much as I could. A few things have been added still as I am in love with Sam's accent.

Then, this story starts sort of in-media-res, which means that something previous occurred to what it is being described in it. Alex Gaskarth and the American band All Time Low have to do with this as Alice is a character that a friend and I created, whose story was once shared with the singer Alex Gaskarth. As said in the story, this fanfic takes place after the divorce and the birth of their child. I will try to paint the picture, briefly, of how that relationship went and why that is relevant for Alice. If I have time and it is requested, I could try and write Alice and Alex story when I'm done with this one. Hence, why Geordie accent is not going to be used, this fic may be read by an American audience who may take a liking in Alice's story.

Anyways, as per usual, I'd like to remember anyone who is reading this that English is not my first language. I've been studying it for a couple of years now and I am enrolled in the English Estudies degree at university but that is mainly it. For that reasons, there might be mistakes through the story. I'll be willing to correct them as long as such mistake is pointed out in a polite manner.

That is it, I believe. Thank you for reading it! Hope you enjoy my story!