He was holding me tight and brought his mouth to my ear whispering "i can't let you die now cause-"

♤♡◇♧

I jumped out of the bed and fell down immediately breathing annoyingly fast.
My whole body was wet with me sweating for a past few minutes. Two pairs of eyes were looking at me up there "are you ok?" And followed by the other person "thank goodness you're awake, we were worried sick."

It took me a minute to process everything that happened and looked at them again, it was sara and a gorgeous pink haired girl beside her "what happened?"

"You were drowned." Sara retorted.
Oh now I'm starting to remember, he drowned me, he pushed him into the water so I'll die. How did i survive?

The other girl spoke "i came to pay a visit and we were suppose to hold a meeting when kunikuzushi arrived with you, he said you were careless and drown yourself. Thankfully i was around to heal you."

She healed me! Impressive indeed "thank you kind miss, may i ask your name?"

She grabbed her other hand from behind in a shy and cute way possible "sangonomiya kokomi, nice too meet you!"

She looked at sara gently and then glanced back at me "rest for a while, I'll be going now." We both waved her goodbye and sara helped me get up from the floor.

"Kunikuzushi is leaving for ritou today as planned before, do you think you can catch up?" Sara sat next to me on bed looking at how tidy my room was, she definitely admired the view out of the window too while waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah! Why not?"

"You sure about that? I mean you've barely survived yesterday, you can rest today."

What was really going through my mind wasn't related to the things sara kept talking about. I remembered clearly what had happened, kunikuzushi pushed me into the water. No possible doubts, he was there and i heard his voice!

After i woke up from that disaster nobody seemed to know it was his fault, i thought so. He is a perfect actor, he won't let people see that he was the one making trouble and not his bodyguards.

But there was something else bugging me all along, the dream i had earlier this morning. More like a nightmare to be honest but there was something strange about it, i saw kunikuzushi jump into water and hugged me. In reality i only remembered closing my eyes while no one came to save me. So the question still remains.

Who saved me?
Could he saving me was real? Maybe my memory was generating what i had forgotten or my mind wanted him to save me so it became a dream?

Confusion could be read all over my face, he saved me or not? I couldn't remember but my dream said otherwise. Maybe a fisherman or someone around there rescued me! Maybe kunikuzushi did! What else can i think of?

As i remembered sara said he got back while holding me in his arms. If someone had rescued me, he wouldn't have brought me back by himself. Like how was he suppose to answer doing something terrible to someone as innocent as me? It would've ruined his reputation surly.
Still i can't say for sure if he was the one saving me, there was always one thing stable. He didn't kill his bodyguards and he scared them off, maybe that's what he had planned for me too.

Back then when ayaka stated that the bodyguards not only quit but also leave the nation, maybe it has been covered by the shogunate! Who can disobey her restrict orders if she wanted to cover up the bodyguards death.

y/n get yourself together! It's just a possibility.

I was more confused than before! First, was he the one who saved me? Second, will he be able to kill me truly?