Chapter 34 Avoid detection 

Start from the beginning

But how to get back to Freddy was the more difficult part of that as it wasn't easy to avoid detection by anything in this gigantic establishment.Then Cassie notice an open door to one of the hallways that they were walking through as they decided to use it to rendezvous back to Freddy not realizing that they were being watched through the security cameras. It wasn't Vanessa though.

It was something else.Gregory decided now would be a good time to ask Cassie about what exactly was on her mind since he really wanted to understand the situation. But he doesn't want to also get in personal boundaries.

"Hey Cassie, I noticed that you were a little bit preoccupied. Could you tell me what's on your mind? I know it's about Roxy. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable with it. But I really would want to help."

"I know you want to help Gregory. I think it's time I told you remember when I came here for my birthday and no one in my school came even when I invited them.Well Roxy came and cheered me up and we hung out ever since then we became really good friends.But when I saw her tonight and when she spoke, there was something about her that was different. In the tone of her voice, the way she was acting it felt completely different. I can't explain what it is. It just feels completely off from what I knew before. It just doesn't feel normal at all."

"I guess that makes sense since you've been in this establishment before you must've known the animatronics. I don't know what's going on either but it's not good at least that's what I think. I also think that there's other children from the birthday party here as well. But we should probably figure out what's going on later after we find a place to get out of here. Did someone put graffiti on the wall?"

Gregory stopped at a wall noticing there was graffiti as Cassie saw it as well. Something about this graffiti is different.It had a very unusual, feeling almost like a dread. Not to mention that the colour that was used for this graffiti is purple something about it just send a chill down the children's spines.It was very strange, looking to say the least even though it was just name, there was graffiti it on the wall. It felt so different. Almost terrifying as the name is:Vanny on it, as there was another graffiti there as well. It was an image of a rabbit that was green, and the eyes were blood red.

Gregory found out a little bit terrifying to say the least, as Cassie did as well

Gregory found out a little bit terrifying to say the least, as Cassie did as well. Something about those graffiti's felt so terrifying. It just felt completely off and scary to say the least.As he spoke to Freddy on the Fazwatch about this the lead singer responded back with an encrypted message.

{Vanny... it's very similar to Vanessa and bunny. That cannot be a coincidence.}

After a and while of walking throughout the hallway, the children were finally able to returned back to Freddy.Gregory felt very strange connection with this bear. He doesn't understand why he just does for some weird reason. It was almost similar to that of his friends, the key word almost.As the security cameras are catching all of this, the wailing the children and the bear very closely, watching them leave heading off to somewhere else within the gigantic establishment.

As the security cameras are catching all of this, the wailing the children and the bear very closely, watching them leave heading off to somewhere else within the gigantic establishment

As the security feed off the cameras, then slowly disappeared as a green outline of pixels formed a rabbit. As the green pixels started to grow after the rabbit formed. Before the rabbit pictures inside to glitch out as then everything shut down.

But a very strange voice spoke out throughout the systems as it was cryptic and sound like again, a person who smoked way too much as the voice seem to be pleased. Because everything was going to go to plan, as things were falling right into place. As Vanessa will be a key part in the plan, as all that was left to do was to wait as Freddy may have made this all to ease as well in order to do this.

"Ò̵̺̥̈́h̷̰͒͝ ̷̠̋̃F̴͔̓r̵͓̱̂ĕ̸̪͐d̵̹͊̀d̷̥͇̿̌y̸̧͑̃.̵̱̥̈́ ̷̲͚̄Y̸̟̭͝ō̶̬ȕ̶̘̦͛ ̷̹̓͠j̸̲͈̍ų̵̆̔s̶̹̞͆̇t̷̨̛̩͋ ̴̨̺̌͋m̵̜̽̄a̵͕̓́d̷̟͂̄e̴̛̹͇̐ ̷͍͇͒t̶̞̰̀ḥ̴̊̋ì̷͜͠s̸̠̼̿̅ ̸̧͖̒a̸͉͍͌l̸̀̈́͜l̸̃ͅ ̶͉̜͌t̶̠͖̓ö̴̱̰o̸̱͠ ̵̢͈̏e̶̝̦̐̓â̵̲̄ṡ̶̳͉͘ÿ̷͍̖.̵͖̣̌ ̷̨̙́Í̸̪͛n̶͔̔c̵̡̀l̴̞̥̾͒u̵͕̜̕d̸̟͖̊i̸̼͌͝ñ̷̖g̸̛̝ ̴̡͉̀̓V̴̛̪̀a̵̻͝n̶̜͐ë̴̝́̈́ͅs̴̨̈́̊s̸̗̆̈ả̶͈.̸̤̙̃͊S̷͚̑o̸͑̃͜ŏ̷̪̦͠n̶̰̆ ̴͇̼̾ẹ̶͆v̵̭̈e̵̙̖͋̃r̵͍͈̋̓y̶̺̯̐͝t̶̥̱̿ḩ̷̝̽i̴̪̮̅̑n̵̙̜͂g̸̟̪͆ ̵̡̫̅͛w̴̟̼̾͌ĭ̵̧͘l̶̨̆͠ĺ̵͚̘ ̷̨̆̀f̸̯͗a̴͎̭͝l̸̯̐l̸̳̏ ̵͓̲̓̌ŗ̶͚́i̴̡̺͑͝g̷̛͕̽h̸̨̪́t̴̙̍̃ ̸̳̍̋ḯ̴͖n̴͖̉̈t̸̘̍o̵͇͈͒̓ ̴̯̪̔̚p̵͎̗͋̔ĺ̶̯̜á̶͕c̵̯͔̿͝é̵̟̀.̴̖̏A̸̭̻͑s̵̬̋͠ ̵̛̭͍̅t̷̘̾̎h̴̤̗̃͘a̸̢̙͌ẗ̴̘̭́̕ ̸̭̬̂s̷̲̪̕p̵̯͒e̵̝̽͜ç̷̭͘į̸̫̓̽a̷̻̟̓̎l̸̡̮̍͝ ̸̘̱͝ȕ̷͚p̷̲̖͐̍g̵̲̜̐r̴͖̽̌ͅḁ̴̥͗̽ď̵̙e̶̼͗̋ ̵͍͇̌̕w̵̘͊í̶͖̘̋l̵͓̘͊l̸̨͗ ̴̘̀̏f̶̹̝͊͘i̷̲͈͌̎x̶̰̀͆ ̸̰͖͂y̵͚̼̅̉ő̷̗͙͐ǘ̸͓ ̶̹̠͛r̷͎̽i̴̞̅̑ğ̵͇̤̊h̷̦̙̅̚ť̶̯͈̄ ̶̗̊̊u̷͚͗̀p̵͎̞͐ ̸̢͎̇̏M̶̞̺͝ŕ̷̹̹.̸̲̌̈́F̵̻͒̔ͅà̴̺ż̸͚̓b̴̛͈͈e̴͓͎̐à̴̫ͅr̵̪̔͠.̴̻̑"

Then the presence left the security feed to inform a security officer about where the children are heading off to next.As this plan was going to work out very well.As nothing will get in the way of the plans ever again. It's only a matter of time for the trap to be sent into motion.