'I'll be about 10 minutes late after school. Just to let you know.'

'Oh, okay. Thank you.' I smile at him receiving a little shy nod in response, and then he kind of ran off as per usual. I am somehow proud of him. He came up to me all on his own.

'What. The. Fuck?' Binna asks me, almost scoffing in shock as she looks after Jimin

'What? We have an assignment to do for class.'

'I didn't think that guy could speak.' Minyu snickers

'He is actually pretty nice. Leave the guy be.' I laid back down on my hair, pretending it's all normal, but I know better than them that it's not. This is unusual.

'Don't tell me... him?' Minyu snickers

'Yes. We fucked half an hour ago in the toilet. And last night. And the night before. Every day, for that matter. Can't get enough.' I recite it all in a monotone sarcastic manner, not even bothering to look at her. Dumb questions require dumb answers.

'I was just wondering, that's all.' She mumbles

I'm not in the mood for this dumb shit, so I'll just ignore her. Stupid bitch.

-----

The day couldn't have gone by slower. It felt like every minute lasted an hour. I was so tired. I dragged myself to the school library to wait for Jimin. He said he would he late, so I'll just relax until he gets here. It shouldn't be long.

*nudge nudge*
'Hmm?' I batted my eyes slowly, opening them to see Jimin looking down at me. 'Oh, hey.'

'Hi.' He nods a little

I sat up, cracking my neck a little. 'Ready to start this?'

'Actually, I'm done.' He answers, looking back down at the notebook in front of him, closing it

'What do you mean?'

'It's kind of 5 o'clock.' He scartches the back of his neck

'What!? I was asleep the entire time you were doing this?!' This is so fucking embarrassing

'Kind of. Yes.' He smiles a little

'Why didn't you wake me up!?'

'You looked tired. And I'm used to working on my own. I'm usually with Hobi, and he falls asleep the moment he sees the book.'

'Oh, God.' I hide my face into my hands, feeling my cheeks burn like there's lava about to erupt from underneath

'It's okay.' He giggles. That cute giggle again.

'It's not. We are supposed to work on this together, not me sleeping through it. I'm so sorry. You should have smacked me with a book or something.' I was bowing like an idiot

'Please, stop- stop doing that.' He waved his hands in panic. 'People get tired and fall asleep. It's not the end of the world.'

'Please tell me you didn't finish all of it.' I ask with a voice full of shame

'You weren't asleep that long.' He jokes. So, he can joke. That's nice to know.

'Then I'll do whatever is left. You've done more than enough. Please.'

'You don't have to-'

'I do, and I will. Tell me what it is that you haven't done. Please.'

'O-okay.' He gave in with a small stutter, showing me parts that still need doing

I kept apologizing all the way until we left the library and the school, and it only made him blush as he kept telling me not to do it.

How could I not? And did he just watch me sleep? What if I drool? Oh, god, what if I fart in my sleep?!

We were gonna say goodbye and part ways, but it turned out we were going the same way home. A very quiet way home. We just walked beside each other, with him just staring at his feet the entire time.

I watched him not raise his head even once unless we were crossing the street. But nothing else.

'I ummm... I'm going this way.' I point to the street in going on as it's my turn. 'Thank you for everything. See you tomorrow?' I don't know why I made it sound like a question. I'm just lost as to how to talk to him

'Hm.' He nodded a bit. 'Tomorrow.' He sent a tiny wave my way before he kept on walking silently.

Instead of going down the street, I got stuck in the spot, looking at his figure moving further and further away, gradually becoming smaller.

Well, that wasn't awkward at all.