'H-hi.' I wave awkwardly, not knowing what to do

*bang bang bang*

'Are you here, Angel?!!' Jungkook's sloppy yelling thundered

'I'm so sorry, but can I hide here for a minute till he leaves? I will literally beg on my knees.' I whisper

I am not going out to meet that guy. He is too drunk, and I am not in the mood to commit murder at the party.

*bang bang bang bang*

Jimin and I both looked at the door, neither of us knowing what to do.

'Please!' I put my hands together, pleading

'Is that Jungkook?' He barely even looked at me as he spoke, his voice sounding so much softer than earlier

'A very drunk Jungkook. And very horny Jungkook. I don't wanna be near him. Please. I will leave as soon as he's gone.'

He looked like he was thinking for a moment before nodding lightly.
'Hide.' That's all he said as he got up from the bed, pushing his black, messy hair back a bit

No need to tell me twice. I ran out to the balcony, crouching in the corner. What's safe is safe.

'Jimina!' I heard Jungkook yelling, and then the sound of smacking. I'd say that's hugging.
'Have you seen that American girl? Angel?'

'No. I haven't left here, and I'm locked in. Maybe she's in some other room.'

'I checked everywhere. She said she'll wait. Damn it.'

'Good luck, I guess?' Jimin says to him

'You need to go out of this room. Talk to some people. Some girls.' Jungkook starts annoying him

'I'll get right on that.'

Light pats were heard, which I'm assuming it's a shoulder pat or something. I focused on hiding myself, so I didn't listen to the rest.

'He- He's gone.' Jimin popped his head through the balcony, letting me know, stuttering a bit through his words

'Oh, thank fuck.' I exhale in relief, sitting down on the floor where I was crouching. 'Thank you for that. Truly. I can barely deal with him when he's sober, but I'm not dealing with him drunk.'

He was just dead silent, so I looked up at him, and even in the dark, his face was almost glowing red.

'Are- are you okay?' I ask, getting a bit concerned

He just nodded, looking straight at the ground.

'Do I make you that uncomfortable?'

Nothing. Not even a nod.

'I see. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll get out of your way.' I got up and brushed my knees, preparing to leave.

'Wait.' He spoke. Barely, but he spoke. 'He's still out in the hallway. Give it a few minutes if you want to avoid him.'

That voice I heard when I first came in, it sounds nothing like this. His voice now is soft, almost melodic in a way. But also fearful.

'Are you sure that's okay? I don't wanna impose on you. You were here first.' He looks ready to throw up from the nerves, and I don't feel like watching that

He nodded lightly, looking at the ground still. 'It's alright. I don't mind.'

'How come you're in here?' I ask after a few minutes of pure silence

'I don't like the crowds.' He mumbles

'I can't blame you. Bunch of sweaty, drunk, sticky people.' I sigh, agreeing with him

'What about you?' I somehow didn't expect him to speak to me first, but I'm pleasantly surprised

'I needed to get out of my house. Thought I'd be better here. I was wrong.' I chuckle at my own misfortune

'Aren't you and Jungkook... together... or something...' he mumbled it so quietly that I barely heard him

Of course. Why would I even think that he knew. Maybe I thought he would know the truth cause they're friends, but I was wrong yet again.

'Figured.' I scoff a bit, getting up from the floor. 'Forgot I was a whore for a second there. My bad.'

'That's not-'

'I'm not with him. Or with anyone else. Not that it matters. I'm used to people saying all sorts of things about me.' I chuckle. 'Thank you for helping me out. I'll be happy to return the favour if needed. I'll be out of your way now.'

I left the room and headed straight home. I am not staying here. I shouldn't have come in the first place.

But now I was feeling guilty about Jimin.

He seemed even more flustered than earlier when I first came into the room. I did kind of go off on him a bit, and he is shy as it is. He didn't deserve that. He didn't even do anything wrong. He even helped me.

I'll apologise to him next time I see him.