To which Taehyung just giggles.

While they both were busy in their own world on the other side Jimin and Yeonjun entered in office with drink for others in their hands.

They put the box of cans on the table Yoonji took her and hand hobi his milkshake while Yeonjun took out almond milk and give it to Soobin who smiled and thanked him he too took his own can and sat beside Soobin.

Jimin took out the can of chocolate milkshake and put it in front of Yoongi who looks at the can with doubtful face, he points at the can and was about to ask who's this for but instead he asked "who's this?"

Jimin deadpan answered "This is your new friend Mr. Milk say hi to him" Soobin, Hobi and Yoonji choked on their drinks while Yeonjun wheezed.

"Do you like get monthly pay by teasing me or something?" Yoongi scoffed taking the can leaning back to the couch he started drinking while eyeing Jimin to took a seat beside him with his can and shrugged.

"It's the inner satisfaction I get" Jimin pointed winking at Yoongi who showed his tongue to Jimin then went back to drinking.

There was a complete silence in the room when suddenly Yoongi's phone ringed and frown seeing it's Jin who was calling. He passed his can to jimin and picked the call.

"Hey hyung, how are you?" He answered.

"Yeah! Where's that idiot bunny?! Why he's not answering my calls I'm here at the reception did he forgot today I'm supposed to come for check up?! Huh huh"

Yoongi widened his eyes "Oh umm wait there I'm coming in a moment" saying so he cut the call and turns to look at others "Where's Jungkook?"

Yeonjun and Jimin made an eye contact without saying anything which was noticed by Soobin but he didn't said anything.

"I don't know where he went after surgery his phone and other stuff is here tho but what happened?" Hobi asked pointing at Jungkook's stuff.

Yoongi made his way to the door "Jin hyung is here for his monthly checkups I need to go" saying that Yoongi went out of the room.

Jimin and Yeonjun widened their eyes and rushed after Yoongi "Wait hyung we are coming too!" startling the other three.

Shrugging to eachother "Well it's Jin hyung can't miss it" they decided to follow them too so they too went to where Jin was waiting.

Jin was sitting on the lobby couch huffing and tapping his foot "God when they will come i swear to god if not for the promise I gave to Namjoon that i will never climb stairs or elevator without anyone's presence i would have went for checkup alone... it's so boring here" Jin complaint to himself and whined at the last.

"Jin Hyungggggg"  he heard a shout of his name, looking at the direction from where the voice came his face lit up seeing six people or more like his ducklings running to him shouting his name Yoongi and Hobi being ahead of others.

They all came running and stopped in front of Jin panting and huffing. Jin squealed smiling brightly "Ahh i missed you all" he tried to stand up seeing him standing up Yoonji and Soobin quickly went to his both side and helped him to stand up.

After standing in his feet Jin pats both of their heads "Comeon give me a hug" he said spreading his arms.

Everyone's face lit up and they hug their hyung while being careful chanting how they missed him.

Jin noticed tow of his ducklings missing so he asked "Where's Taehyung and that idiot? Huh he was supposed to take me for my this month's check-up!"

Others shrugged "Taehyung went for some checkup in the lab on seventh floor while we have no idea about Jungkook as to where he went" Yoonji answered picking up Jin's bag which he bring with himself. Soobin and Yeonjun too pick up other two medum sized bag. Yeonjun looked at Jimin signalling him to tell Jin hyung silently Jimin nods shortly before slipping to Jin's side.

"That's luch in it, I wanted to have lunch with you all and made sure you guys eat cause i know some of you skip it" Jin said eyeing Yoongi and Hobi who smiled sheepishly rubbing their back of neck while others giggles nodding at Jin.

"We start our plan and locked both of them in lab that's why kook is not able to take you" he whispered in Jin's ear who looked at him gasping surprisingly.

"Yeonjun baby come here" Jin motioned Yeonjun to come closer to him who points at himself and came to him after Yoongi took the bag from him as he was standing besides him.

Jin pinched both Jimin's and Yeonjun's cheeks "Ayee I knew it you can do my kids hyung is proud now let's go and get done with all these check-ups" he said confusing others who let it slid thinking 'Hyung's pregnancy hormones acting up again'

"By the way Where's Namjoon oppa?" Yoonji asked looking back at Jin who was walking slowly with his hands supporting his stomach. Jimin and Yeonjun on his either side. Soobin and Yoongi behind the trio while she herself along with hobi ahead of them.

"I sent him to bring icecream for all of us as I was craving it so he will come after sometime" Jin replied smiling at the excited face of his ducklings.

"Free both of them before we start lunch I don't want them to miss it ok" Jin whispered to Jimin and Yeonjun who gave him thumbs up.

"Jin hyung is the best!" Everyone shouts laughing and giggling and cracking jokes on the way to the Jin's gynaecologist.

____________________________________________________________________________

Surround yourself with people who care about you, not just those who say it, but those who show it......small circle but all loyal

____________________________________________________________________________