chapter 34

hardin
i have purposely been looking for zed every time i have went out just so he can get more of what he deserves.because what tessa did to him he deserved but he deserves more.shes been on edge more recently because of that whole situation.

i pop by the frat house.i literally never come here anymore.but its been a week since that situation and he is still in frat so i want to see if he is here.i ask some guy called jared who stinks of weed and he nods.he offers me a joint but i refused.i shouldn't even be here nevermind taking a joint of somone.
"he has been in a weird mood so id be careful"he says.pointing at him.
i dont care if he has been in a weird mood.im going to give him a peace of some karma.

"hey hardin"he says as he sees me"arent you suppost to be with your perfect family"
"i fucking would be if it werent for you"i spit"who do you think you are trying to manipulate my girlfriend.when she is in a vulnerable state."
"i knew i didn't fall.you did somthing didn't you"he says"plus i didn't know she was vulnerable"he says
"i didn't actually.i wasnt there.she did to defend herself because you were trying to fucking assult her.by trying to kiss her and godknows what else"i say punching his chest as he blows out smoke into my face which fills me with rage.
"look dude.i was hella outta my mind that day.stoned and drunk-"before he even finnishes i punch him around the face so hard he falls to the floor.he trys getting back up and a punch him ankther couple of times.he is now bleeding.my cue to leave.i already smell like shit.

"your a fucking asswhole scott"he spits as he sits ups.wiping the blood from his lips"i will fucking get you.one day"
"one day"i chuckle"you can never get me what makes you think you will one day"

the drive back i feel relieved.tess is going to ask where i was.and im going to try and avoid the question.i mean there blood on my hands its obvious what ive done.so i need to rush to the bathroom.
i pull up into our driveway and she is by the porch with emery. fuck. i quickly lock up and shove my hands in my pockets.
"where were you"she asks"i called you 5 times no answer.you left with a note sayingvyou will be back in an hour.not saying where you were"she sounds sad.
"i hato go fill up the tank on the car.i forgot yesterday.the cue was big"i lie on the spot and kiss her and em on the cheek.
"you stink"she says"of....weed"she follows me to the bathroom questioning me.

"look tess"i say raising my voice a little and she starts shaking her head and looking at emery.signalling me not to shout.
"people were smoking it in that area.when i went to fill up the tank.it was discusting.crackheads"i lie again and she shakes her head.
"you know your lies get worse and worser and worser everytime.i thought we had gotten over this smoking pot shit.plus what was all over your hand"she says angrilly as here grey sad eyes look all over me"i dont even want to know"she says walking off
"if i went to go get high dont you think id be high right now"i question.and i hear her go upstairs and slam the bedroom door.
now she thinks ive went to go smoke pot and beat someone up.i did the second one but not the first obviously though.though there was so much smoke in that room.i wouldnt been surprised if i got high.

this is our first argument in a while.we have been good the past couple months.and i feel like shit for ruining that.but i needed to do what i did.
i need to shower because i do smell bad of that shit.so i go and shower.

tessa
i wish he would just not go back to his old habits ever again.its so frustrating i just want to scream.but I don't.just for emerys sake.i lay her on the bed as i take my pp pills.which i should of taken earlier but i forgot because i was too busy wondering where my boyfriend was.
i can here that he is in the shower.and i know he is going to come in here after for clothes.and will try and talk to me.but i really cannot be bothered avoiding him.i might be asleep anyways.

emery smiles a little as i play with her with her toys.her favourite its the kangaroo that makes lots of noise.but she is still so small but she starts to do lots of new things everyday.
she wraps her fingers around my pinkie and starts to chew on it.
she starts to wine to i make a bottle for her.we have a bottle machine in our room for night times.we already have the powders in a tub.then we put it in a bottle and then use the machine.its handy so we dont hafto keep going downstairs for bottles.

she drifts off to sleep after i wind her.i can still hear the shower on.he has been in there for a while.its what he does whenever we argue.shower for ages.prepares for a long apology saying he will never do it again and my ass falls for it.
i want to sleep but i cant.my mind it too bisy thinking.about him.how mad i am. maybe he lied for a reason?  no,why am i trying to defend him.

after 20 minutes the shower goes off are i stare into space at the tv while emery is lay in the bed next to me.
he adventually enters the room.his hair is wet and mess and he has a towl wrapped around him.and his tattoos look hansom.
"i need you to listen to me tess"he says while changing.i bite my lip and shrug.
"and you will understand why i did what i did"he says.
"why you went to go smoke weed and beat somone.i never really understand."i say.
"please just look at me and listen to me tess"i begs and i do as he says.
"you have completely the wrong impression of what i did"he says"but you will probably still get mad at me for doing it"he pauses"i went to the frat house.that reaks of weed.and has everyone smoking weed in every room.i went to go find zed.after what he did.u wanted to hurt him and i did"

hardin
her faces changes at the sound of zeds name.
"but i did enough to him.its been a week hardin.you never know.he might come back again"she says.
"he is a pussy he wont.plus i wont be leaving this house without you again.or leaving you here"i say.
"i dont really know what to say.i dont feel mad anymore.i feel stupid for-"i cut her off.
"you had every right to be mad.i lied and lied again.i should of just told you.but i thought you'd be mad and i didn't want you worrying.youve already been on edge this week"i say and she nods.
"but i do need you right now"she says and i know what she means.
she tells me to go put emery in her bed and i do.

i get on the bed and she crawls onto my lap and takes my shirt off.i take off hers.her figure is just so beautiful.her fingers strokes around my tattoo.
"god tessa you have no clue what you do to me"i say.
"i do"she says and grabs my face and starts kissing me.

a/n-might delete the last bit🫣